Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Pay Per Click....get Paid To View Ad's - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pay Per Click....get Paid To View Ad's (1095 Views)

Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Per Click....get Paid To View Ad's by vecman222(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hello guys..

Recently a friend introduced me to a Russian site which pays to view ads..
Tho its not easy,you have to work hard to earn good....

You make your first withdrawal after you have earned 7000 rubbies and the easiest means of getting your money is through western Union..

Things you need to get started.....

* Google chrome. To translate the site from Russian to English..

* western Union account.. For me I use quick teller in doing this,cos you could open a western Union account on it too..

Those who are interested should drop there number and I will send a link to them on WhatsApp,so the could register and start earning...
Re: Pay Per Click....get Paid To View Ad's by niceluvsus(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Pay Per Click....get Paid To View Ad's by orikzz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Pay Per Click....get Paid To View Ad's by steviano(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
vecman222:
Hello guys..

You make your first withdrawal after you have earned 7000 rubbies and the easiest means of getting your money is through western Union..

* western Union account.. For me I use quick teller in doing this,cos you could open a western Union account on it too..

Those who are interested should drop there number and I will send a link to them on WhatsApp,so the could register and start earning...

My dear they are all scam you will never be paid... First they will tell you to make up to 7000 rubles and later you will be ask to refer 40 people.... And lot more.... But if you want to prove me wrong then post a screen shot of your withdrawal so that people can believe.... But you will remember after you are unable to withdraw that someone once told you the truth from his personal experience

1 Like

Re: Pay Per Click....get Paid To View Ad's by Ulu45: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Pay Per Click....get Paid To View Ad's by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2017
steviano:

My dear they are all scam you will never be paid... First they will tell you to make up to 7000 rubles and later you will be ask to refer 40 people.... And lot more.... But if you want to prove me wrong then post a screen shot of your withdrawal so that people can believe.... But you will remember after you are unable to withdraw that someone once told you the truth from his personal experience
bitter truth
Re: Pay Per Click....get Paid To View Ad's by Ulu45: 12:44am On Jul 19, 2017
vecman222:
Hello guys..

Show proof
Re: Pay Per Click....get Paid To View Ad's by joy2000: 12:55am On Jul 19, 2017
good post. keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Now That You Have Graduated, You Need Fiverr / . / 15% Off On Your First Grey And Glow Spa Visit Ikeja GRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.