Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. (1247 Views)

How To Receive International Payment In 2020: Freelancers / Bloggers In Nigeria / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 / Sell worldwide. Receive International payments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by NLbully(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please what is the easiest way I can use to receive international payment in Nigeria with little or no stress

Please don't think negatively am not into wire wire or Yahoo business... Moderators please front page
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by menxer: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bitcoin
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by Kingslaw(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Netteller or skril!
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by agarawu23(m): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2017
NLbully:
Please what is the easiest way I can use to receive international payment in Nigeria with little or no stress

Please don't think negatively am not into wire wire or Yahoo business... Moderators please front page
From which country?
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by NLbully(m): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2017
agarawu23:

From which country?
mainly from Europe no precise country
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by NLbully(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Kingslaw:
Netteller or skril!
both has negative reviews
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by agarawu23(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2017
NLbully:
mainly from Europe no precise country
if its coming from a legit source, they can wire to any Dom Acc in naija
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by Cashrange660: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Use perfect money
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by NLbully(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2017
agarawu23:
if its coming from a legit source, they can wire to any Dom Acc in naija
Expatiate
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by agarawu23(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2017
NLbully:
Expatiate
be specific which countries The money is coming from cos they are lot of ppl here on NL (including me) who can buy your funds abroad and pay u naira here if ur funds is legit.
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by stanleyalpacino(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Payoneer or paypal
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by NLbully(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
stanleyalpacino:
Payoneer or paypal
I heard PayPal withdrawal is not possible in Nigeria
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by stanleyalpacino(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
NLbully:
I heard PayPal withdrawal is not possible in Nigeria

If u have a payoneer account and d card u can use it to withdraw in any atm worldwide
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by NLbully(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

If u have a payoneer account and d card u can use it to withdraw in any atm worldwide
can I use any debit card or only payoneer card
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by iykepromotions: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Paypal..... and it doesn't mean whether you have a paypal account or not. Simply contact a paypal exchanger (there are many of them even right here on NL.) They will claim the funds on your behalf, buy it at their own rate and pay you in Naira same day however make sure that your source/funds is legit.
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by stanleyalpacino(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
NLbully:
can I use any debit card or only payoneer card

Payoneer card is a mastercard..
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by NLbully(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Payoneer card is a mastercard..
Am using visa
Re: What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. by enterthewall: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2017
NLbully:

Easiest way is bitcoin...the first dude that answered you was spot on.

Now there is easy and there is safe...both might not necessarily be the same.

Safest way would be for you to have a dorm account (an account with a nigerian bank, denominated in the currency you want to receive). Opening one usually involves a minimum opening balance of $100 or its equivalent in said currency. Out of all the options, it is the safest because you can't get scammed, well at least not until you decide to change the money to naira, you have to watch out for some abokis who might be unscrupulous, but you can always ask your bank/account officer for a referral and do the exchange in the bank...

Skrill and Neteller might be the fastest option, once you create an account, paypal, you might not be able to immediately convert the funds to naira.

Bitcoin would be the easiest because setting up an account is a walk in the park, and might actually be the fastest all things being equal.

And yes I can assist you with more info if need be, shoot me a mail.

Hope I have helped in some ways

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Real Instagram Followers For Your Business/personal IG Account-reveal / Make Money With Bitcoin On Autopilot / How Do I Open My Store On Jumia And Konga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.