Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

jdhjd - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / jdhjd (4901 Views)

Can U Please Help A Scared Nairalander / Is 5.5ft Tall,a Short Man?: Help A Nairlander / Desperate Man Sneaks Into Delta Airline Plane’s Tyre Compartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: jdhjd by Abekeade08(f): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2010
Firearm,
I know people are saying you should black out her face, but truly how can anyone recognize your girl without seeing her face. Even if your babe is registered on NL, I doubt she will even recognize herself after you have blacked out her face. You are not posting this girls picture for any wicked purpose, you just want to find a lost long love. I suggest you post the whole picture so maybe a friend of hers might recognize her and get you in touch with her.

That being said, have you tried facebook??
Re: jdhjd by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2010
vg
Re: jdhjd by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2010
If I dont get any further clues as to where she is in the next few days, I will be calling off the search.

God knows I have done my best.

All I need to know is whether she is still alive.
Re: jdhjd by maximized(m): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2010
@Firearm

I think this should help

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000181892293&ref=search&sid=100000174693282.1016778365, 1

Add her as a friend and see if you can reconnect with her.
Re: jdhjd by denzel2009: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
maximized:

@Firearm

I think this should help

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000181892293&ref=search&sid=100000174693282.1016778365, 1

Add her as a friend and see if you can reconnect with her.

The twins here are significantly smaller than the attached pic; poster can you confirm pls!
Re: jdhjd by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2010
thanks; maximized and denzel2009

I have already checked out the lady in red a long time ago. I dont think she is the one. There are lots of dissimilarities.

Thanks and please continue to help
Re: jdhjd by oderemo(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2010
If I dont get any further clues as to where she is in the next few days, I will be calling off the search.
i will kill myself.
Re: jdhjd by Amigoz(f): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2010
ode remo:

i will kill myself.

cheesy sofly sofly o
Re: jdhjd by Magz(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2010
Sorry, Firearm. I wish you the BESTof luck in finding her, and I will keep you and her in my prayer.

I do agree that you should post a picture of her and her whole face, so that people may recognize her and tell you if they've seen her. . .
Re: jdhjd by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2010
[size=14pt]Someone please assist a brother in dire need[/size]
Re: jdhjd by Madukaele(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2010
guy sorry, but to gett real answer, why dont u pray, ii knw it sounds funny, but trust me pray constantly u will get an answer. try it. i lot mine for 3 yrs, got her back when i tried al possible means to get her i used prayer, well u hv no choice now, so y dont u try prayer, if shes dead u will hv a dream to confirm it. best wishes
Re: jdhjd by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2010
SOMEONE ASSIST PLEASE
Re: jdhjd by lagbaja(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2010
Re: jdhjd by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:01am On Mar 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Thanks lagbaja , i've just sent Veronica a request on facebook. . . . wink[/size]
Re: jdhjd by nigerhead(m): 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
tpia.:

you're looking for someone and your user id is firearm.

Now the offers of help will pour in, i know.
spoilt:

I dont get it. You want us to help find her and you conceal her face??
We should be able to recognize her from her hips? grin grin grin grin
exactly wat I was thinking before I read this post.

grin grin grin Sorry, not adding anything useful, but just had to laff about the comments when you put up a picture and blotted out the face . dont and cant really understand why you are really desperate to find her , but wish you all the best

Madukaele:

guy sorry, but to gett real answer, why dont u pray, ii knw it sounds funny, but trust me pray constantly u will get an answer. try it. i lot mine for 3 yrs, got her back when i tried al possible means to get her i used prayer, well u hv no choice now, so y dont u try prayer, if shes dead u will hv a dream to confirm it. best wishes
guy see where ya mind don jump reach, why not if she has married and given birth to five children cheesy
Re: jdhjd by PurestBoy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2010
Someone must be phucking her right now cos the girl is hot
Re: jdhjd by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]hehehe. . . .That's true. grin grin cheesy wink[/size]
PurestBoy:

Someone must be phucking her right now cos the girl is hot
Re: jdhjd by kodewrita(m): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2010
why he must be in dire need I dont understand.

How he expects us to identify a blurred picture I still dont understand.

This is one of the funny posts eh.

Nairaland is one funny jungle.
Re: jdhjd by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2010
SOMEONE HELP!!!!
Re: jdhjd by Trinity33(m): 1:32am On Apr 22, 2010
Re: jdhjd by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2010
[size=18pt]SEARCH OFFICIAL RESUMES

grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: jdhjd by fairsense(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2010
Firearm looking for someone, my senses tell me that we should not help you unless you change your user name. This is does not feel right. Putting her picture online is an invasion of her privacy. You have no right whatsoever to put someone's picture in public domain without their consent. You are not even a relation. If you love her truely, take this picture down, ask wise people to help you in your search and with prayers, you will find her. But I pray that if your motives are wrong, you will never find her in Jesus Name!
Re: jdhjd by khattab008: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2010
Laugh wan kill me 4 here
Wishin u FIREARM all d best in ur quest
Re: jdhjd by khattab008: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2010
Laugh wan kill me 4 here
Wishin u FIREARM all d best in ur quest
Re: jdhjd by samolina1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2010
I suggest u try black magic like herbalist, witches, wizzards, etc, even she have had 2 children which would definitely have had, she will surely forget about her husband to come to you, HER LOVE. Dont you think so. Haaaaa,
Re: jdhjd by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2010
ROFLMAO

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: jdhjd by samolina1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2010
Meaning? Mr lover!
Re: jdhjd by johnnygan(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2010
@firearm
I suggest you call off the search cuz its like putting a boiling ring into an ocean.
Since you know not her relatives, friends and well wishers, its obvious that nobody can help you.
Its dangerous to post a person's pic without their conscent. Yet its the only way to attain your search successfully.
Its a risk and like is just bout the risks we take.
If you really sure and serious that you need to find your lost love, then you must risk posting her full picture with out taking off the face. Let the face remain visible as that can really help and aid your search.
Goodluck on your quest
Re: jdhjd by samolina1(m): 12:00am On Dec 24, 2010
Hey guys don't you know this guy is on a wild goose? I don't even think that he did care about this lass, 'cos if he really did, he should have had something on her that he can trace her with apart from those he mentioned, maybe he was only after phuckin phuckin, maybe she left him 'cos of that who know. You can choose to continue with your life & never look back.
Re: jdhjd by Olumogun: 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2010
permit me to call this quest : FIREARM ULTIMATE SEARCH

meaning she can only be found in his imagination
Re: jdhjd by ccollins(m): 7:10am On Dec 26, 2010
Go to synagogue church of all nations@ikotun egbe,lagos.Confess abt her to GOD,maybe GOD IF HE WILLS WILL HELP U THRU HIS SERVANT T.B joshua.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call Summary Analysis: True Or False? / Visa Free Countries For Nigerians / 10 Common Words Nigerians Use Everyday, But Which Don't Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.