Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

DPR Shortlisted Mechanical Engineers Let Us Meet Here. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR Shortlisted Mechanical Engineers Let Us Meet Here. (875 Views)

Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPR Shortlisted Mechanical Engineers Let Us Meet Here. by EdoBoy90(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
This thread is created to know the number of Mechanical Engineers for B.Eng and HND holders who were shortlisted for the DPR aptitude test.

Here, you have to state your state and your class of degree either B.Eng or HND. Pls we don't need your name for security reason. Just your state and class of degree.

Don't write the name of your institution here. We want to know the number of Mechanical Engineers who were shortlisted. I believe FG character will play out here.

If they are going to work with FG character and they need five applicants in each state, you have to prepare well. I believe merit will work. Man knows man will also count.

As for me I rely on God.
Re: DPR Shortlisted Mechanical Engineers Let Us Meet Here. by EdoBoy90(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
I studied Mechanical Engineering and from Edo State. I applied for the Mechanical Engineer- Graduate Trainee.

If you are from Edo state, nice meeting you here.
Re: DPR Shortlisted Mechanical Engineers Let Us Meet Here. by Jerrybode: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2017
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Oyo State
Re: DPR Shortlisted Mechanical Engineers Let Us Meet Here. by EdoBoy90(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
freemeicid:
DPR 2016 Aptitude Test Past Questions
Department of Petroleum Resources, Dpr, computer based aptitude test for 2017 recruitment exercise commences on Monday 24th July. As usual, invited applicants are looking for the Dpr past questions and answers as well as searching for the format of the examination.

We have decided to post samples of the past assessment test questions from previously conducted Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment exercise.

Note that the Dpr questions can come from physics, mechanical engineering, further maths, geology, economics, account, history, chemistry, general knowledge etc. Here is a sample of the Dpr aptitude test invitation email / sms for shortlisted candidates.

Click on the link bellow to get questions

http://truevibes.com.ng/dpr-aptitude-test-questions-answers-2016/

Same center. Are u in Abuja?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy: Construction Supervisor / Female Home Personal Assistant Required / Vacancy At EAGSLIMITED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.