Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Open Confession By The Provost Of A.I.F.C.E. Dr Mrs Blessing Ijioma's (PA) And I - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open Confession By The Provost Of A.I.F.C.E. Dr Mrs Blessing Ijioma's (PA) And I (1605 Views)

How New Provost Of The College Of Education, Ikere Was Appointed / The Provost Of MOCPED : Professor Akeusola Is Dead! / Provost Of Health Sciences Oau Gives Reasons Why Mrs Aror Wasnt Admitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Confession By The Provost Of A.I.F.C.E. Dr Mrs Blessing Ijioma's (PA) And I by March041943(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please listen to this voice conversation between the Provost's (P.A) in the person of Damaris Nwokeji and I which took place early this year, in the early hours of the morning with regards to my revelations on Certificates Racketeering on going at Alvan Ikoku Federal College Of Education owerri. In Affilation with University of Nigeria Nsukka.

(Note: Additional voice records and conversations directly with the provost and the Bursar of the institution and documentary evidences are available to support my claims)

Click on the link below to listen to the hidden Confession.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnk_1HakgkA

It will interest you to now know that the Provost of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri (AIFCE) in the person of Dr Mrs Blessing Ijioma, who has been hiding behind the shadows of her complicit acts has been proven to be directly & indirectly involved, responsible and should be held acountable for the UNN Degree Certificate Racketeering going on in A. I. F. C. E. in the last five years.

She has used the powers of money to suppress all investigations meant to be carried out by the various agencies responsible for investigating corrupt practices in the country.

And also succeeded in hijacking all the various arms in the institution responsible for upholding justice and discipline. By placing her co-partners involved in the multimillion naira business of certificate racketeering in positions of authority and influencing their promotion rapidly not minding if it is in line with policy or not.

Dr Mrs Blessing Ijioma I put it to you, that having been highly involved and indicted in the Degree Certificate Racketeering in Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education owerri, In Affilation with University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN. The professor qualification which you obtain 3weeks ago from an unknown University is HIGHLY QUSTIONABLE. Or is the any University now that gives online professor?

please find attached on the screen the notification letter sent to the Vice-chancellor of UNN......

For more information feel free to call me on 08034869714
Re: Open Confession By The Provost Of A.I.F.C.E. Dr Mrs Blessing Ijioma's (PA) And I by justmenoni: 2:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Open Confession By The Provost Of A.I.F.C.E. Dr Mrs Blessing Ijioma's (PA) And I by stevnwigw: 2:30am On Jul 18, 2017
ok

Re: Open Confession By The Provost Of A.I.F.C.E. Dr Mrs Blessing Ijioma's (PA) And I by 2016v2017: 2:35am On Jul 18, 2017
dropping your phone number,is not adviceable
Re: Open Confession By The Provost Of A.I.F.C.E. Dr Mrs Blessing Ijioma's (PA) And I by Onnasucs1(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2017
stevnwigw:
ok
oga, I mentioned you, no reply.

(1) (Reply)

I Had 291I Need A Counsel On What To Study Between Pharmacy And Dentistry / Students Blame Lecturer For Forcing Them To Choose Buhari(photos) / LIVE UPDATE :- ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt., University Teachers Begin Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.