Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

R.kelly Accused Of Allegedly Housing ‘A Cult’ Of Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R.kelly Accused Of Allegedly Housing ‘A Cult’ Of Women (720 Views)

R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy / R Kelly Accused Of Training Teenage Girl As Sex Pet / R Kelly Accused Of Brainwashing Women Into Becoming His Sex Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.kelly Accused Of Allegedly Housing ‘A Cult’ Of Women by Aokiji: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
R. Kelly is being accused of holding women in a “cult” where he dictates everything from dressing and nutrition to their sexual behavior and controls any communication they have with the outside world, Buzzfeed reports earlier today.

Buzzfeed alleges that the R&B singer, who has homes near Chicago and Atlanta, houses up to six women.

Three people who say they used to be a part of Kelly’s entourage, Cheryl Mack, Kitti Jones, and Asante McGee, gave information on Kelly’s alleged lifestyle.

Mack told Buzzfeed that Kelly runs every aspect of these women’s lives.

“No. You have to ask for food. You have to ask to go use the bathroom… a master at mind control. … He is a puppet master,” he said.

According to Mack, Jones and McGee, there was a 31-year-old “den mother” who recently vacated Kelly’s residence. The women claim there is currently a 25-year-old woman, a 19-year-old model, a 26-year-old aspiring singer and an 18-year-old singer living with the R&B artist.

The mom of one of the women, who was not identified, spoke to Buzzfeed and claimed that her daughter was 19 when she met the now 50-year-old star in 2015.

She hoped Kelly would help her daughter’s singing career. Instead, she alleged that her daughter moved into the recording artist’s home.

Soon after, the mother claims her daughter’s contact with her parents dwindled to include only two vague texts — on Christmas and Mother’s Day.

The mother told Buzzfeed she has not seen her daughter since Dec. 1, 2016.

The texts allegedly read, “I hate Christmas has to be this way this year,” and “Happy Mother’s Day from me and Rob.”

The mom, whom Buzzfeed identified only by the initial J., described the last time she saw her child.

“It was as if she was brainwashed. [She] looked like a prisoner. It was horrible. I hugged her and hugged her. But she just kept saying she’s in love and [Kelly] is the one who cares for her. I don’t know what to do. I hope that if I get her back, I can get her treatment for victims of cults,”

J. told Buzzfeed. “They can reprogram her. But I wish I could have stopped it from happening.”

Desperate parents speaking to Buzzfeed said they contacted the FBI and two police departments. However, they claim a wellness check last December prompted by the parents revealed nothing was amiss at the Kelly residence.

In 2008, Kelly was acquitted of the charges of engaging in a sexual act with a minor which was caught on video.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/fayose-inaugurates-presidential-campaign-2019-elections/#ZEdAGuLRrWpFTHgD.99
Re: R.kelly Accused Of Allegedly Housing ‘A Cult’ Of Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:55am On Jul 18, 2017
When Hugh Heffner does the same thing, and degrade these women by having them
Pose naked in his mag, nobody says a DAMN thing... Now R Kelly does the same thing with able bodied adult female, pays for their shelter, clothing food ETC, and in exchange ask for a healthy lifestyle, dress properly (and possibly sex), some fools will open their mouth.

They are all adults, to each their own!
Re: R.kelly Accused Of Allegedly Housing ‘A Cult’ Of Women by atilla(m): 1:39am On Jul 18, 2017
R Kelly always involved with things taboo or things ilLegal.
Re: R.kelly Accused Of Allegedly Housing ‘A Cult’ Of Women by ZirdoRoray(m): 2:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Stop justifying criminal acts. Celebrity or not, crime is crime. Hypnosis is very real bro. Read the title, it says they are a cult! You can imagine the hard drugs he gives the ladies to place them under his control.
MrBrownJay1:
When Hugh Heffner does the same thing, and degrade these women by having them
Pose naked in his mag, nobody says a DAMN thing... Now R Kelly does the same thing with able bodied adult female, pays for their shelter, clothing food ETC, and in exchange ask for a healthy lifestyle, dress properly (and possibly sex), some fools will open their mouth.

They are all adults, to each their own!

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Accused Of Allegedly Housing ‘A Cult’ Of Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:26am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Stop justifying criminal acts. Celebrity or not, crime is crime. Hypnosis is very real bro. Read the title, it says they are a cult! You can imagine the hard drugs he gives the ladies to place them under his control.

Bro, stop writing nonsense... This is no different than men in Africa marrying multiple women and living under the same roof... And just because it is illegaL In the US to marry multiple women, doesn't mean those living under the same roof, as man and wives (like in Africa), should be viewed as a cult.

Pls, NEVER assume that because a woman wanna live with other women and ONE men (under the same roof), they are hypnotized or on drugs. It's been done for YEARS!

If what R Kelly does is illegal then the Playboy mansion would have been closed 3 decades ago
Re: R.kelly Accused Of Allegedly Housing ‘A Cult’ Of Women by ZirdoRoray(m): 2:55am On Jul 18, 2017
R-kelly a well known pedophile. He started sexing the late artiste Aaliyah when she was just 14 and he was almost twice her age. Your reply says you support pedophilia and it seems you are a cultist and cannot differentiate between cultism and polygamy. Which sensible husband will control his wife/wives in such manner? Recieve sense bro. The title only boldy says it and the write up backs it. If female cult is polygamy for you, may a very heavy cloud of Common sense fall on you. This is my last response to this.
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, stop writing nonsense... This is no different than men in Africa marrying multiple women and living under the same roof... And just because it is illegaL In the US to marry multiple women, doesn't mean those living under the same roof, as man and wives (like in Africa), should be viewed as a cult.

Pls, NEVER assume that because a woman wanna live with other women and ONE men (under the same roof), they are hypnotized or on drugs. It's been done for YEARS!

If what R Kelly does is illegal then the Playboy mansion would have been closed 3 decades ago
Re: R.kelly Accused Of Allegedly Housing ‘A Cult’ Of Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:13am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
R-kelly a well known pedophile. He started sexing the late artiste Aaliyah when she was just 14 and he was almost twice her age. Your reply says you support pedophilia and it seems you are a cultist and cannot differentiate between cultism and polygamy. Which sensible husband will control his wife/wives in such manner? Recieve sense bro. The title only boldy says it and the write up backs it. If female cult is polygamy for you, may a very heavy cloud of Common sense fall on you. This is my last response to this.

As usual With Nigerians, instead of sticking to the issue at hand, you bring ARANT GIBBERISH to this discussion.

- Is any of these womEn under age?!
- what has pedophilia got to do with this issue?
- wasn't R Kelly found NOT GUiLTY of any wrongdoing... Why writing rubbish?'
- Aren't rich husbands allowed to decide what their trophy wife should wear OR how they should look?!
- who made you (or any foolish blogger) an authority on what is polygamy and what is not?!

Stop being an hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Accused Of Allegedly Housing ‘A Cult’ Of Women by ZirdoRoray(m): 3:39am On Jul 18, 2017
You should have done a little reaearch on google to see that I'm right. It says on the op that he had sexual relations with minors. You have a very insultive character and I hope it helps you sleep well at nite..lol
MrBrownJay1:

As usual With Nigerians, instead of sticking to the issue at hand, you bring ARANT GIBBERISH to this discussion.

- Is any of these womEn under age?!
- what has pedophilia got to do with this issue?
- wasn't R Kelly found NOT GUiLTY of any wrongdoing... Why writing rubbish?'
- Aren't rich husbands allowed to decide what their trophy wife should wear OR how they should look?!
- who made you (or any foolish blogger) an authority on what is polygamy and what is not?!

Stop being an hypocrite!
Re: R.kelly Accused Of Allegedly Housing ‘A Cult’ Of Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:05am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
You should have done a little reaearch on google to see that I'm right. It says on the op that he had sexual relations with minors. You have a very insultive character and I hope it helps you sleep well at nite..lol

And you should have used that same google to see that ALL were false accusations as he was CLEARED of any wrongdoings. If he was a pedo, he would have been convicted and jailed.

Use your damn brain.
Re: R.kelly Accused Of Allegedly Housing ‘A Cult’ Of Women by ZirdoRoray(m): 4:17am On Jul 18, 2017
Yes, american lawyers/judges can't get bribed. And Aaliyah birthdate was a lie and her mum was also a damn. All the people who brought up the pedophilia allegations were deluded...lol
Pedophilia/cultism is easily swept under the rug, look at numerous cases of catholic priests, politcians (hilary clinton being a recent example), and celebrities accused of such. They almost always go scot free. Even if R-kelly escapes this, nemesis will catch up with him, sooner or later. There is no smoke without fire. I don't have a damn brain but a good one.
MrBrownJay1:

And you should have used that same google to see that ALL were false accusations as he was CLEARED of any wrongdoings. If he was a pedo, he would have been convicted and jailed.

Use your damn brain.
Re: R.kelly Accused Of Allegedly Housing ‘A Cult’ Of Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Yes, american lawyers/judges can't get bribed. And Aaliyah birthdate was a lie and her mum was also a damn. All the people who brought up the pedophilia allegations were deluded...lol
Pedophilia/cultism is easily swept under the rug, look at numerous cases of catholic priests, politcians (hilary clinton being a recent example), and celebrities accused of such. They almost always go scot free. Even if R-kelly escapes this, nemesis will catch up with him, sooner or later. There is no smoke without fire. I don't have a damn brain but a good one.

I won't pretend to be holier than thou, as you do. The judicial system said he was innocent... There was a judge and lawyers and a jury., and he was found NOT guilty of any crimes. But hey, you and your smart brain are wiser than all of them combined, right?! I guess, you saw in your crystal ball what everyone couldn't see. Right?

Bwaaaah! Again, Mr wise man, having adult women in your house, on their free will, is not a crime.... And if having people follow you is a crime then the church is the biggest criminal of them all

(1) (Reply)

"F*ck It, I’m A Legend In This Industry" – Davido Declares / Hushpuppi Extends Arm Of Kindness, Donates N500, 000 To Ailing Nigerian Man / See Disease That Causes Little Girls To Turn Into Boys And Grow joysticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.