Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

My Opinion About Biafra And Others - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Opinion About Biafra And Others (353 Views)

About Biafra ,click & Read About Nnamdi Kanu Charges In Court Today. / Revealed! What Buhari Told Me About Biafra Agitations – Umahi / Video=from Turkey The Truth About BIAFRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion About Biafra And Others by Adeebiwa09(m): 3:00am On Jul 18, 2017
Good morning fellow Nigerian, I hope I can still refer to us all as that before Arewa, Biafra, Massob, Odua (all arranged in alphabetical order) and every other person decides to go their separate ways. I am here believing I will be able to raise your awareness to certain issues that has lingered and except God intervenes will continue to linger. The issue is all rooted in the strife that has been going on with major ethnic groups in this country let me just outline them.

1. I must say with all respect and sincerity and if you actually reason logically you will agree, I understand the plight of the wonderful igbo people of this nation I took time and considered that whilst they have laboured a lot especially in the area of boosting this nations economy they seemingly have been grossly marginalized not been in the seat of people since before democracy common if it was any other ethnicity it would have been contended for seriously the last name of leadership in the seat of people is Dr Nnamdi Azikwe (I choose not to mention the past Senate presidents I believe it's just like a consolation) but despite all these they have conducted themselves in orderly and goodly manner and even in their agitation to be separated from Nigeria and become a sovereign country/state I still believe they have not done too much to be threatened to leave the Northern state. If they want to leave and eventually do I personally wish them the best. But I would like to say that none of the divers ethnicity can survive alone we really need to tolerate and understand one another.

2. Cyber war: yes afonja, Biafra, ncan, developer, Igbo etc. I get amazed at the level of alot of people who I presume went through the wall of an institution of learning behave in such disgraceful manner some even have their moniker as these names my purpose is not to insult anyone but come on, what is not good is not good. These days any bad news we want to find out which tribe and insult a child is rape instead of us disassociating ourselves and condemning the act we will say Na them then post pictures the people being insulted to will support the barbaric act. You watch the proceedings of the Senate after everything Senator Bola will hold Senator Emeka's hand when they talk with Senator Bello laughing sometimes not even from the same political parties and here we are youth mostly either unemployed, underemployed, students or whatever fighting senselessly over what I consider stupid things.

3. Up till now our mumu never end: I remember there was a protest early this year tagged our mumu don end. I would just like to state here that it is far from being over. Yesterday I saw a poster of Senator David Mark for president I was furious for him to come and do what it's so annoying that a Governor didn't do well in his 8 years youth still will campaign for him to be senator then after another 8 years he will want to be president or minister or ambassador or one top government officials each of those office he did nothing (like a Governor in Nigeria almost 2 years in office he could only commission a transformer while still owing workers salary and he will still mobilize people to do his dirty work come on) we must refuse this nonsense please if we continue like this Nothing will even Guinea busau will become more recognised than Nigeria.

Must importantly let us believe in, work for and pray for Nigeria. God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Living Long In A Short Life- Olorunsomo Smart / Industrialisation: Edo To Seal Power Supply Deal With Niger Delta Power Company / British Baby Charlie Gard, Dies At 11 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.