Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Babjide Kolade-otitoju: The Professional Heckler - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babjide Kolade-otitoju: The Professional Heckler (6199 Views)

Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Adesua Etomi calls out SARS for killing Kolade Johnson / Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babjide Kolade-otitoju: The Professional Heckler by BizLifeE: 4:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Babjide Kolade-Otitoju is head of news at TVC.

He’s highly intelligent and knowledgeable. I like him a lot, because he gives detailed and satisfactory answers to all questions asked on Journalists Hangout on TVC.

Some people even call him an “encyclopedia.” I think there cannot be a truer word.

However, there is a big flaw in his habit: He heckles fellow journalists who say something contrary to him.

When Babajide talks, he is rarely interrupted. But when some other journalists talk, especially espousing something contrary to his opinions, he will interrupt them (sometimes continuously).

It usually happens when a woman is anchoring the program, and this is becoming embarrassing.

Those who blame others, who think they are knowledgeable, who think they can do better, should also demonstrate it in the simplest terms.

If a journalist is saying something which is contrary to Babajide’s opinions, why can’t he wait for the journalist to land, before refuting him? If he thinks he may forget the fact, why can’t he jot it down, and later mention the points to be proven wrong.

Can we call it narrow-mindedness? This is Babjide Kolade-Otitoju’s weakness; and an ignominious weakness it is.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babjide Kolade-otitoju: The Professional Heckler by Christophorus(m): 5:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Candid advice op, post his picture. Write aptly and brief, let the comments judge him.
Re: Babjide Kolade-otitoju: The Professional Heckler by Alexk2(m): 6:14am On Jul 18, 2017
You just point out his weakness in the best possible way and if he's reading this(i believe he will), he should start correcting himself. You cannot always be right and even if you're, allow others make their own submission without shuting them down. Most of those other jornalists are his guest and guests must be treated right.
Aside that i love his wealth of knowledge about just everything. He wow me again yesterday while talking about sport(tenis); you need to see how he was talking from experience and reffering to past histories. He is very good and i'm proud of him personally; dont ask me why.
Re: Babjide Kolade-otitoju: The Professional Heckler by ituglobal(m): 5:40am On Jul 20, 2017
These are brilliant contributions.
Re: Babjide Kolade-otitoju: The Professional Heckler by Bedotfarms: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
[img]Babajide Otitoju.png[/img]

Re: Babjide Kolade-otitoju: The Professional Heckler by Bedotfarms: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
He has paid his dues....
I celebrate you....a great mentor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babjide Kolade-otitoju: The Professional Heckler by baumolina(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
@OP,you are correct about his incessant interruption at the JH but I liked the guy for his wealth of knowledge. He needs to understand acceptance of opinions contrary to his own.[i][/i]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babjide Kolade-otitoju: The Professional Heckler by Midex88(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
An intelligent journalist
Re: Babjide Kolade-otitoju: The Professional Heckler by maxwellogan: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Kolade otitoju mother is from where i av this argument at home witj my uncles google has not really help in giving answer to this . any help from here will do

(1) (Reply)

'teni Is Disgusting', Nigerian Man Blurts Out On Twitter. / Photos - Adekunle Gold & Simi White Wedding Ceremony / Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.