Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

More properties updates and please rate this website - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / More properties updates and please rate this website (19161 Views)

Less Is More#properties In Enugu / Sell More Properties! Send Bulk Email & Bulk SMS / Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 6:14am On Jun 26, 2019
HELLO MY PPL
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2019
be part of the investment
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 2:23am On Jul 08, 2019
Hi
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2019
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.

Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2019
If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 4:21am On Aug 09, 2019
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 6:04am On Aug 11, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land. hi
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 5:17am On Aug 18, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 5:21am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
jejeproperty:
Hi
new plan
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2019
jejeproperty:
new plan
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 2:50am On Aug 28, 2019
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 4:54am On Sep 01, 2019
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dream Home will be Built Here and never allow waiting become your habits
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
jejeproperty:
Dream Home will be Built Here and never allow waiting become your habits
now is the time
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
jejeproperty:
now is the time
new
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2019
jejeproperty:
new
latest
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2019
jejeproperty:
hello
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
jejeproperty:
hello
new life
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
jejeproperty:
new life
new life
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 2:37am On Dec 27, 2019
jejeproperty:
new life
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 5:52am On Dec 27, 2019
jejeproperty:
Re: More properties updates and please rate this website by jejeproperty(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu / Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow / Residential Building Burnt Down By Electric Spark In Benin City (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.