Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out Looking Elegant In Dress With Thigh-high Split - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out Looking Elegant In Dress With Thigh-high Split (572 Views)

Toke Makinwa Looking Elegant In Blonde Hair / Gbemi Olateru Wears Thigh High Slit Outfit To Elite Model Event / Omoni Oboli Dazzles In Dress To "My Wife And I" Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out Looking Elegant In Dress With Thigh-high Split by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2017
Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo stepped out dressed in a little black wraparound dress with thigh-high split. The split showed off her legs and a bit of her thighs and hugged her full figure in a flattering way. She accessorized with a brooch pinned to the dress and simple jewelry.

The stunning outfit is for the Glo Lafta Fest of which she is one of the hosts.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/ebube-nwagbo-steps-out-looking-elegant.html

See photo below;

1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out Looking Elegant In Dress With Thigh-high Split by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2017
I tire for someone ladies oooo
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out Looking Elegant In Dress With Thigh-high Split by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2017

but d girl make sense ooo
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out Looking Elegant In Dress With Thigh-high Split by bewla(m): 6:35am On Jul 18, 2017
I
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out Looking Elegant In Dress With Thigh-high Split by pyyxxaro: 6:41am On Jul 18, 2017
Kaaii see butter lap

Brb
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out Looking Elegant In Dress With Thigh-high Split by hungryboy(m): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2017
mgdimagaladima:

why you come dey tire for someone ladies matter nah? Your name Na Taiwo?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out Looking Elegant In Dress With Thigh-high Split by VanNistelrooy24: 6:46am On Jul 18, 2017
One of the beautiful and talented actress we've got in the industry.

She's indeed beautiful. cool
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out Looking Elegant In Dress With Thigh-high Split by Kobicove(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2017
And so?

Nothing extraordinary here undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out Looking Elegant In Dress With Thigh-high Split by lalababy(f): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2017
grin ;Dnice out fit....I know some afonjas will come now and say she is bleaching ...but that'd no ones business if you have the money transform yourself however you want.... ;Dnice out fit....I know some afonjas will come now and say she is bleaching ...but that'd no ones business if you have the money transform yourself however you want....

(1) (Reply)

Una Dey Mad - Eedris Abdulkareem Attacks At Tuface & Other Artistes (VIDEO) / Actress Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Hosts Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Donald Duke / Nicki Minaj Previews Rake It Up Video, Shares Internet-breaking Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.