Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS (29333 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Supervises Clearing Of Drainages In Lagos (Pictures) / Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by mikolo80: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Politics in Nigeria is a fallacy

then why do we have elections
and why do they campaign
and why do they share rice
....... I do not believe
who your belief epp?

we practice true democracy in all its forms.
define democracy
govt of the majority that voted
does that crowd not look happy to you?

The highest bidder bribes Judges and INEC, and the dice is cast ....
so? same thing happens abroad, it's called fat salaries and patronage (google pork barrel politics)
nothing new under the sun.
we think oyinbo democracy is a silver bullet without doing our part.
no my friend, as long as good men do nothing, bad men will rule unopposed
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Lexusgs430: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
mikolo80:

then why do we have elections
and why do they campaign
and why do they share rice

who your belief epp?

define democracy
govt of the majority that voted
does that crowd not look happy to you?

so? same thing happens abroad, it's called fat salaries and patronage (google pork barrel politics)
nothing new under the sun.
we think oyinbo democracy is a silver bullet without doing our part.
no my friend, as long as good men do nothing, bad men will rule unopposed

Its not too much to ask from our politicians. Just provide the basics for majority of its citizens. Minimum wage is a sticking point, no money to approve such increments, but their wages are over- bloated, multiple pension payments, bumper packages etc etc

Is it too much to ask for ?
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Confor(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by mikolo80: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Its not too much to ask from our politicians. Just provide the basics for majority of its citizens. Minimum wage is a sticking point, no money to approve such increments, but their wages are over- bloated, multiple pension payments, bumper packages etc etc

Is it too much to ask for ?
yes it is.
if the ppl are not hungry then winning elections will require actual work.
why would you dream of rational man making his own easy life difficult.it is up to we the fairly enlightened to go make OUR lives easier by educating our ppl.
I intend to get into office (elected or appointee)
loot bastardly
and instead of building house in Dubai or lekki and then sharing less than 10%
I buy tractors for my farmers with 100%(OK maybe 90%,gotta get somn for my troubles na)
or industrial park even if na just 1 mw gas turbine I fit afford
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Lexusgs430: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
mikolo80:
yes it is.
if the ppl are not hungry then winning elections will require actual work.
why would you dream of rational man making his own easy life difficult.it is up to we the fairly enlightened to go make OUR lives easier by educating our ppl.
I intend to get into office (elected or appointee)
loot bastardly
and instead of building house in Dubai or lekki and then sharing less than 10%
I buy tractors for my farmers with 100%(OK maybe 90%,gotta get somn for my troubles na)
or industrial park even if na just 1 mw gas turbine I fit afford

I wish you goodluck (not Ebele's type O).....

Our politicians tell us to not shoot musical videos abroad anymore. But the President is receiving medical attention abroad they send their kids abroad to educate them, they go on holidays abroad........

May we say anymore ?
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by mikolo80: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I wish you goodluck (not Ebele's type O).....

ah no o
na him kind luck pesin need
just not his personality

Our politicians tell us to not shoot musical videos abroad anymore. But the President is receiving medical attention abroad they send their kids abroad to educate them, they go on holidays abroad........

fortunately somebody replied the mumu on twitter

May we say anymore ?
yes o
keep telling ppl to go into politics
the more of us dragging with them the less for them to steal and the more innovative the politicking. build secretariat everyone else build secretariat
tractorise and industrialise your ppl and hopefully they'll be forced to emulate or lose next election
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Abagworo(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
The people look frustrated. They are only collecting the stuffs because it's their money.
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by GoodMuyis(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:

If Ortom and that Kogi governor could be doing this, maybe some teachers will be able to feed their family

Very Bad Idea, this small bag of rice cant feed the family for more than a day meal, and this is only gift they will get in Fayose 4 year term
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by xpmode(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
EMBARRASSMENT

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by kinibigdeal(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Very Bad Idea, this small bag of rice cant feed the family for more than a day meal, and this is only gift they will get in Fayose 4 year term

Maybe you have not or seen a teacher in some state naped for stealing a pot of soup
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by emmaitive(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
wablex:
Show me some love guys it's my birthday wishing my self all d best in life and all my fellow nairalanders
hbd bro
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by wasiumiracle1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
I don't know that Kwara state is not number 1 mumu state in Nigeria, Ekiti people why u people not wake up 2dirika of rice.

1 Share

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by genearts(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Have you ever seen or heard of any protest in ekiti regarding the outstanding fees...No! because he carry them along

Because they are afraid of him actually. Besides there have gone on strike more than once

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Horlufemi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:

If Ortom and that Kogi governor could be doing this, maybe some teachers will be able to feed their family

What on Earth are you saying? Did you see the volume of rice shared?

NIGERIANS have low IQ truly.
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by akee01(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
wablex:
Show me some love guys it's my birthday wishing my self all d best in life and all my fellow nairalanders

happy birthday my July mate.
I rep july21
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Ngokafor(f): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
alcmene:

The ones(Ogun,Oyo,Ondo,Ikorodu) that have been empowered, what's happening

Have they all not taken into ritual and human parts business

How many times have you heard ekiti people engaged in the inglorious business of human parts and ritualism?

Oshokomole should carry on jare.... he just have to make sure they formed a straight line and maintain an orderly queue

...You are brutally on point.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by codedthingzzzzz: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by kinibigdeal(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Horlufemi:

What on Earth are you saying? Did you see the volume of rice shared?

NIGERIANS have low IQ truly.

Tinubu distributed breads some months ago
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by toxblue2411: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
i am frm ekiti pls and pls we ekiti people knws wt we r doing,will u jst leave fayose alone,he as been doing dis since 2003 his first tenure,may b u pple dnt knw d meaning of stomach infrastructure did u pple think its all abt distributing food?research very well to knw d meaning,u r talking abt empowermt wt as ur state governors/bubu done abt empowerment.see fayose's project;fly over,new magistrate court,modern oja oba marketz,dualization of ikere,rehabilitation of aramoko,and other 16 local govt,5,0000 monthly youth empowermnt,promotion of 9,000& 6,000 civil servant,bulding new governor's office..he inherited more dan 80billion debt frm fayemi..deducting 1billion per month of of d 2.3billion everymonth,hw can he pay salary?out of 36 states 29 are owning salary payment..we ekiti pple come 2018 will vote massively for fayose,16 0 will repeat itself....we r happy with fayose wt as ur dullard buhari done?
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by paulsir: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
he should spend the Paris club money wisely.
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Horlufemi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Tinubu distributed breads some months ago

It's this about Tinubu or about the disturbing actions done by then?

What is bad is bad, stop justifying it.

Or are you one of the Nigerians with low IQ (67 and less is a disability)
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by wumade: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
This is arrant nonesense.
Joblessness at its peak!!!
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by kinibigdeal(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Horlufemi:

It's this about Tinubu or about the disturbing actions done by then?

What is bad is bad, stop justifying it.

Or are you one of the Nigerians with low IQ (67 and less is a disability)

You have no point because of your blind hatred, i got no choice than to divert your attention to your godfather. So, Fayose should start distributing one bag of rice each...
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by wablex(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
akee01:

happy birthday my July mate. I rep july21
tanks bro

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by wablex(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
emmaitive:
hbd bro
tanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by wablex(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
tuniski:
Don't worry Fayose's cake will be delivered sharply. Hbd jare.
tanks bro

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Horlufemi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:

You have no point because of your blind hatred, i got no choice than to divert your attention to your godfather. So, Fayose should start distributing one bag of rice each...

Hatred for who? You? Tinubu? Or Fayose.

You haven't addressed anything I've said.

You reek of hatred. Hatred is for people of low IQ. Low IQ is a disability. I'm sorry but my friend, you're disabled.

Fayose start a farm if he really is serious about stomach Infrastructure.

Address what I've mentioned so far, please.
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Flashh: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hypocrisy of the highest order.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by bashydemy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Paris club was paid recently so that's what Ekiti people deserve. hahha
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by victorlekan(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Oga fayose,since you have decided to make us rice addict in ekiti,at least make it evenly distributed.Since you embarked on this your rice donation governance,you have neglected other LGAs.Well,we are watching o Mr President to be.
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by naijamafioso: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=4dor post=58574910]

Shey rice agolo merin ni ounje? [/quote
Kinni? Sand abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women / "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari / Nasarawa: Ombugadu's Reaction On Being Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.