Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Untold Story Of Aisha Buhari Sharing Free Food Items Across Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Untold Story Of Aisha Buhari Sharing Free Food Items Across Nigeria (351 Views)

Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude / Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Story Of Aisha Buhari Sharing Free Food Items Across Nigeria by doneyor(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2017
The Untold Story of The First Lady Aisha Buhari Sharing Free Food Items Across Nigeria

http://www.ukrido.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2897&action=edit

Re: The Untold Story Of Aisha Buhari Sharing Free Food Items Across Nigeria by wablex(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2017
God help dis country
Show me some love guys it's my birthday wishing my self all d best in life and all my fellow nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Aisha Buhari Sharing Free Food Items Across Nigeria by tuniski: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2017
Stomach infrastructure is a must even though detractors always hating on Fayose, they all still copied him.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Aisha Buhari Sharing Free Food Items Across Nigeria by hatchy(f): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2017
And so what?
Is that why his husband abandoned his responsibilities and moved to London pretending he is sick.

Sharing food is not what we need. The people need to provide their own food. So government should provide all the necessary enabling environment for that.

"Don't give me fish;teach me how to fish"

3 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Aisha Buhari Sharing Free Food Items Across Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2017
These food items weren't shared across the country, they went only to the north. Has Aisha and her tribal bigot of a husband ever set foot in the SS since the inception of this despotic junta ? Talk less of SE and barely in the SW. Tell us another joke abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government And The Flood / He Served His Country Well: The Guy Behind Efcc’s Epic Tweets Was A Corp Member! / Osinbajo's Panel Recommends Babachir, Oke's Sack To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.