Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose (39413 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / 2face And His Daughter, Isabella Idibia Strike A Pose / Ras Kimono And Majek Fashek Perform For Senator Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by do4luv14(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
those above talking poo , mind you Linda cant fall so easily to that GANGER MAN !!!

see wetin you dey talk..... No let MAJEK hear am ooo......
cos im go jst release anoda hit album wine LINDA asap,

mak ah giv you a few line, as per say the chorus go be

OPEN UR LEGS ....AND LET ME IN.....

LET..... ME IN

OPEN UR LEGS BABE LET....ME IN
BABE LET ME IN......

na den you go know wein history mean

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by DozieInc(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
U gained admission u post it on Facebook,
Going for lectures u post it on Facebook
Writing test/Exam u still post it on Facebook ... Result is out,u now want to keep it to yourself ,sister u beta post it ooo..cos I cannot greee..if u don't av data use free Facebook we want to see ur Result grin

Rotf cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Myself2(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2017
I like the pose
The first time I'm liking anything that has to do with Linda Ikeji

Majek shoulda moves his right palm up a bit and more to the front to have contact with Linda's mammary equipment

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2017
and why is he touching and romancing her breast this guy no get chill TUFIAKWA
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by amazon14: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Looking at that picture...

I can see Majek touching Linda's brezz.
I can also tell Majek is uncomfortable due to the horrible smell around Linda

NwaAmaikpe, biko kwanyere onwegi ugwu na ututua.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by 0b100100111: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2017
Majek really tried for getting so close without a gas mask

Could Wizkid be telling lies? *Thinking......
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Kaetoh: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Linda Chinelo Ikeji
Afonja stinking slot dying with envy. Just kindly name one fool in all your generation who has matched or can ever match Linda ikeji's achievements or just shut the hell up.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by holluphemydavid(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2017
ceejay80s:

NOT UR BUSINESS, ALL OF U ARE JUST BAD BELLE ,WAITING FOR HER TO GET MARRIED AND TO CRASH SO THAT U CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO GOSSIP ABOUT, PLEASE CHECK UR FAMILIES VERY WELL (UNCLES, AUNT,SISTERS COUSIN LINDA'S AGE) ARE ALL OF THEM MARRIED?

TO MARRY NA BY FORCE?
Mr wots ur problem with me?are u related to aunty Linda ni?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2017
ShitHead:
I heard two of them are dating now. Perfect match. grin

grin shocked grin

Your cuboid shaped head is indeed full of shit!

U just a piece of shit in all totality.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Pheals:
who knows him... abeg! because I didn't

grin shocked grin

Sister, this your grammatical blunder is potent enough to keep you in single hood for live.

People like you won't & can't know majek fashek or any legend living or dead for that matter.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by goodvision12(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Smello
This gurl talks anyhow and i recommend her to be banned from this forum.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by goaldynboy: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Smello

If you are a woman swear that you, your mum and sisters don't emit fishy smells through your c*unts! Also swear that your monthly mensuration does not smell horribly!! undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by willibounce1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
I like the way he packed her around the waist like a gentleman.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by muller101(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Smello
u this old man hiding behind a female moniker

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by boyency: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
beautiful linda
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by caracas: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Smello
All this smelling afonja pussie.......s on nairaland sef
Pls mods u guies should start banning ppl for foul smell
Una wan kill person ?
Dont u guies have conscience?
Cant u perceive the stench emanating from this poster?
Gosh ........runs away from thread......
But stench continues.....
Runs away from phone.........
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by ensamy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Linda and Majek look like husband and wife.
If Majek propose surprisingly Linda can say 'Yes' shocked shocked shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Obascoetubi: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
franklingud:
Am sure this not ur real name but I would like to invest in bitcoin. 07036209841. Please let's WhatsApp.
don't invest, it's a scam
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by ensamy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Linda the most celebrated blogger and Majek the former super eagle skipper are perfect in the pix. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Alphasoar(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Is that how she plays with ring! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Boyooosa(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pheals:
who knows him... abeg! because I didn't
I CAN GUESS YOUR AGE.... PRECISELY, YOU WERE BORN ON THE 19TH OF JUNE, YEAR 2000.

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by DrGoodmanFather: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tolexander:
Sorry?

Who be smello between the two, Majek and Linda?

Are you sure you are ok?

Na Wizkid tell say Aunty dey smell for down there. Na your family?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Ecosystem4u: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Smello

Bro u 're so jobless n hopeless. This year makes it 5 years since u finished NYSC and yet no job. Go hang urself already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition / Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.