Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,794 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Grab This Opportunity Now - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Grab This Opportunity Now (353 Views)

Internship Placement Opportunity - 2nd Stream - Grab the opportunity now!! / Port Harcourt, Aba, Owerri, Bayelsa Grap This Opportunity Now!!! / Uyo City Grab This Opportunity Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grab This Opportunity Now by oladefirst2(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2017
[b]According to research, it has been established by the human resource management that most applicants who applied for both solicited and unsolicited jobs failed to be called upon for either aptitude test or interview. The reasons behind the disappointment and downfall is not far-fetched.The most salient factor impeding most applicants amidst good grades is the ability to be able to use your skills(SOFTWARES) in solving both pending and impending problems. My position here is targeted on both the accounting and social science students, who have been expecting calls from recruiters but yet to called. PEACHTREE software, now sage50 is an important tool that can aid and land you a job. from experience, i spent 9months @ home due to my inept of accounting softwares, but i quickly reawaken from my consciousness and lay my hands on different accounting softwares. After i learnt peachtree, i was able to secure a job the following week till date. Don,t be ignorant and be on same pedestal with your colleagues with sage50 knowledge. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ,YOU CAN WATTSAPP ME ON 08038254820 0r call 07057629870 for tutorials and free video @ an affordable price. GRACIAS[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Fresh Graduate? You Need To Follow This Thread! / Available / The Hazard Of Giving-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.