Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,047 members, 7,866,954 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com (20071 Views)

Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline / Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by Donsammi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
netoc65:
This goes to show that the judiciary is just a pawn in the hand of the elites to be used as they wish.

And....

Buhari is expected to be outside Nigeria for 90 days.
A whole 3 months.

WHICH WAY NIGERIA

that's the law nah.
it's in the constitution.

the president can be away for 89days and on the 90th day he seize to be the president...

Go read ur constitution..
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Citing what David Mark did as if he did something terrible. He only acted in the best interest of the nation in 2010. just imagine what Nigeria would have been if not for the doctrine of necessity?
Nigeria should never be left in the hands of jokers and dafts
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by Paperwhite(m): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lekwa government ndi anti-corruption.Now that idiot Sagay,Falana as well as all the loud mouthed zombies of NL have all shut their mouth.Ka Chineke kpokwa unu ozigbo okuu. angry
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by kalvoken(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://authorityngr.com/2017/07/CCT-Trial--Why-Aso-Rock-cabal-saved-Saraki/

lightblazingnow:
Why??

Myd44

lightblazingnow:
Shame to Satan for ever more and those who love corruption

lightblazingnow:
Greatly​

Maybe we should leave the whole first page for you alone

Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Donsammi:

that's the law nah.

the president can be away for 89days and on the 90th day he seize to be the president...

Yeah.... That's if he's alive.

As it is now we don't know the truth about his state.

I don't blame anybody for believing he is dead.

When there is no official and detailed statement Concerning his health, people are free to believe whatever they like.
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by TijaniAbu: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
What an interesting fabricated story by "experts on the law of evidence" to pre-save their dwarfish faces. Shey appeal court has told them that they have no hope of winning appeal so they must pre-blame a mythical cabal. Are Tinubu and Osinbajo fighting? Looks like so.
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by Daviddson(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Beer parlor gossip. In Nigeria anyone can claim to be a "reliable source" in order to pass lies and personal opinions to hyper-inquisitive journalist who want to write stories by all means.
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
so the northerners know that saraki is a Yoruba man.
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by klas(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Donsammi:

that's the law nah.

In your own constitution or Nigeria constitution?
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by Inspire01: 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
What are we expected to believe now, Sahara reporters will bring its own story, then d authorityng with another version, tomorrow it will b d turn of punch or vanguard
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by saxtaiwo: 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Evans too will soon be discharged and a quited
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by NovusHomo(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Samanza89:
Nigeria was long gone and lost... My dad once told me that his generation has failed us...that until what happened in Ghana happens in Nigeria, we are going no where...#revolution..

Yeah, on the internet; especially by jobless, hungry, unemployed and unemployable Nigerian youth. The keyboard is now a weapon! Its ammunitions?
Smileys,
Emoticons,
Tribal hatred, etc., etc.

May God save us from ourselves.
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by bluecircle470: 1:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Atiku2019:
We All know the powerful men behind Saraki's emergence as the Senate Presido wink

Saraki and his cohorts will all sink and fail. Only time will tell.
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by Tripplejay23(m): 4:56am On Jul 19, 2017
9ja and their tinz issokay continue
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by omojeesu(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2017
Wicked people always forget God. HE catches men in their own craftiness. HIS will ALONE will ultimately come to pass. HE has said, 'My counsel shall stand and I will do all my pleasure'. HE will deliver the poor and the oppressed of the land from the mouths of those who want to eat their flesh. HE will save HIS people and glorify HIMSELF!
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by Toosure70: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2017
God will visit them soon.
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2017
yellowbar demons and fear fear lifestyle, i expect them to fight their Fulani paid masters without looking for alliance, the time has come for them to prove the balls in between their legs are working, Awolowo foolishly took side with them just because of his foolish unrealistic selfish political ambitions, Gowon used and dumped him , they used Abiola a core yellowbar to retire Awo from active politics were he died prematurely, slow and lonely death, the Fulani oligarchy later betrayed MKO , they send him to jail and later used his brothers to poisoned him to death , Now Tinubu refused to learn from history, he support this Fulani fraudulent government just to have his boy Osubande at the corridor of power, the time has come for them to fight their demigods, they are busy fighting for the presidency while we are busy building our republic .... lemme walk off b4 the stupid yellowbar demons descend on me

Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by Donsammi(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2017
klas:

Nigeria Constitution..

I hope you're not among the indomie generation

� download the Nigeria constitution and read.
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by Donsammi(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2017
klas:

Nigeria Constitution..

I hope you're not among the indomie generation

� download the Nigeria constitution and read.
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by Donsammi(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2017
netoc65:

Yeah.... That's if he's alive.

As it is now we don't know the truth about his state.

I don't blame anybody for believing he is dead.

When there is no official and detailed statement Concerning his health, people are free to believe whatever they like.

yeah that's true....
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by kazzy4u(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2017
all dis politician are all madt... Even dol crazy fall on all of una... U all tink u can b playing us abi... No be una fault... Na we people dey use our hand do ourself... Notting last forever..
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by ALLI1009(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2017
why did they established the case when they know that at the end they are going to fool us non sense
Re: CCT Trail: Why Aso Rock Cabal Saved Saraki - Authorityngr.com by TijaniAbu: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
bluecircle470:

Saraki and his cohorts will all sink and fail. Only time will tell.

Una still dey wait? E don tay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Re-affirms Sheriff’s Sack As PDP Chairman / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters / Buhari: I’ll Return Nigeria To Path Of Peace, Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.