Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# (1674 Views)

PZ Cussons Graduate & Non-Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by npowerng: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Good morning, last week, Afolabi Imoukhuede, SSA to the President on Job Creation held a Facebook Live Chat to address some of your Frequently Asked Questions.
Question 1
Non-Graduate 2016 Applicants
Let me start by speaking first with the Non-graduate program. In 2016, the application process opened June last year, June 12, 2016 which ran through August 31st 2016 and we had applications for both the graduate program and the non-graduate program. So I know a lot of you who applied for various components under the non-graduate program, you’ve been asking the questions: “Has the Federal Government forgotten us? You’ve not said anything about us, when are you going to deploy us?” We’ve seen a lot, we’ve heard you, we’ve heard your questions and this evening I’ll try to provide a few answers.
We will start deploying you from the month of August by the grace of God, the plan is really to deploy you in batches, so we’ll start by deploying some of you, especially those of you who applied to N-Power Build, we’ll start deploying you from the month of August in batches, and then obviously we’ll also, soon enough, also come to those of you who applied to the hardware, software and creative. So my message to you this evening is stay tuned to this channel, and we’ll give you more details, and we will also contact you, we have your details, we’ll contact you as we deploy you in batches but we will give more information in the next few weeks regarding that.
#NPowerNG

Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by IAMEE: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning, last week, Afolabi Imoukhuede, SSA to the President on Job Creation held a Facebook Live Chat to address some of your Frequently Asked Questions.
Question 1
Non-Graduate 2016 Applicants
Let me start by speaking first with the Non-graduate program. In 2016, the application process opened June last year, June 12, 2016 which ran through August 31st 2016 and we had applications for both the graduate program and the non-graduate program. So I know a lot of you who applied for various components under the non-graduate program, you’ve been asking the questions: “Has the Federal Government forgotten us? You’ve not said anything about us, when are you going to deploy us?” We’ve seen a lot, we’ve heard you, we’ve heard your questions and this evening I’ll try to provide a few answers.
We will start deploying you from the month of August by the grace of God, the plan is really to deploy you in batches, so we’ll start by deploying some of you, especially those of you who applied to N-Power Build, we’ll start deploying you from the month of August in batches, and then obviously we’ll also, soon enough, also come to those of you who applied to the hardware, software and creative. So my message to you this evening is stay tuned to this channel, and we’ll give you more details, and we will also contact you, we have your details, we’ll contact you as we deploy you in batches but we will give more information in the next few weeks regarding that.
#NPowerNG

I think this is a good development. waiting o
Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by Utchgirl(f): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2017
@ npowerng.....

I hv a friend dt unknowingly applied for ntechnology (hardware) and she is a graduate.

plz is there anytin she can do to correct dt mistake during their deployment(verification ) ?

Tnx in anticipation for ur reply
Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by npowerng: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Utchgirl:
@ npowerng.....

I hv a friend dt unknowingly applied for ntechnology (hardware) and she is a graduate.

plz is there anytin she can do to correct dt mistake during their deployment(verification ) ?

Tnx in anticipation for ur reply

Good day sir, For now correction and updating of data has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.
Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by Utchgirl(f): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir, For now correction and updating of data has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.

Tnx 4 ur prompt answer.

I appreciate.

Btw...I'm a lady.
Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by mauriceminor: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
npowerng:

am a graduate I applied for npower build I even wrote their test during dat time.pls will I still be considered.
Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by npowerng: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2017
mauriceminor:
am a graduate I applied for npower build I even wrote their test during dat time.pls will I still be considered.

Did you receive an SMS after the test .?
Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by siryomecs: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
OK still following
Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by mauriceminor: 5:48am On Jul 21, 2017
npowerng:

Did you receive an SMS after the test .?
no nothing else of such after de test.
Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by npowerng: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2017
mauriceminor:
no nothing else of such after de test.
An SMS was sent to all applicant that was selected/shortlisted from the awaiting list from 2016 . If you didn't get that SMS . You can kindly reapply.
Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by greatwin100: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Who is the owner of this handle npowerng. Npower 2016,there was category for graduate under ntech with option in hardware or software training.I applied for ntech hardware option, wrote the test,no feedback from npower.instead of npower to empower Nigerian youths with life-long skills,that will be beneficial in the future and also create job,they are busy employing teachers that will fade away in the next one year.what a clueless people.I bet you their children can never do npower instead,they get juicy fg jobs.nonesense
Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by sparko1(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2017
npowerng:
An SMS was sent to all applicant that was selected/shortlisted from the awaiting list from 2016 . If you didn't get that SMS . You can kindly reapply.

And when it show that you have already registered.
Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by ApostleEbuka(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
npowerng:

OK I received an SMS last two months that I have been selected by the waiting list. Am a graduate. I have already reapplied because no body is talking about the waiting list again. I hope that won't affect my present application. Waiting for the test now. #NpowerHealth
Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by npowerng: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

OK I received an SMS last two months that I have been selected by the waiting list. Am a graduate. I have already reapplied because no body is talking about the waiting list again. I hope that won't affect my present application. Waiting for the test now. #NpowerHealth

No sir. we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not

1 Like

Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by manlawal(m): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

did you apply for tech or teach
Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by Samiking(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Must one received text b4 he/she could be selected?
Re: Thread For Non-graduate 2016 Applicants, Npower# by npowerng: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Samiking:
Must one received text b4 he/she could be selected?

Make your question clear sir and kindly ask again ?

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017 – How To Apply / Latest Jobs At Money Trust Microfinance Bank / Airport Ticketing Agent Neede Male Or Female Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.