Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,386 members, 7,850,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Check Out This Emotional/ Lovely ICT Training Session For The Kids. You Will Cry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out This Emotional/ Lovely ICT Training Session For The Kids. You Will Cry (337 Views)

YABATECH ADMISSION LIST FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION FOR OND & HND / UNN School Fees 2017/18 Session For Freshers & Returning [reviewed] - Chocflex / Let Us Take A Moment Of Silence For The Kids Attending This School. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Emotional/ Lovely ICT Training Session For The Kids. You Will Cry by FraNKAPP(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2017
It's never too late to rebuild a nation by empowering the young generations.

It was a lovely day with the kids. It's emotional. It's educating. It's heart touching! Service and Humility they said; we are ready to complete this course. Please forgive me if you cried while watching this video. But then, you can even cry more, get more emotional, feel happy and fun filled by watching it till the end.

You know what? You just need to watch this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-ObuIJ6h60

#ICTWorkShopForKids #KidsCanCodeToo

Cc: Lalasticlala , Seun

(1) (Reply)

Collaborative Template Emails Between An Organisation And Schools / Change Begins With Me- The JAMB Example. / My Future At Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.