Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi (33100 Views)

Uchenna Samuel Nwosu, Yahoo Boy Arrested For Posing As American Soldier / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics / 19-Year-Old Man Caught Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by Ceoflexygist: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2017
The 19-year-old man, who allegedly posed as female sex worker was nabbed in the early hours of Monday,along Kaunda road, Malawi and is currently in the custody of Kanengo Police.

The suspect identified as Van Gomani dressed up like a woman complete with hair extension, stood along the road where he was picked up by a man who thought he was a lady."They went together and booked a room. It was in that room that the other man noticed that the person he picked is not a lady but rather a fellow man." a source said.

The man dragged the suspect to police because he felt deceived and believed he posed as a lady with intent to rob him.A statement signed by the spokesperson for Kanengo Police, Salome Zgambo Chibwana saidVon Goman comes from kapetera village T/A kapeni in Blantyre and will appear in court soon to answer charges of soliciting immoral purpose which is under section 180 sub section (e) of the penal code.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/18/see-shirtless-photo-of-the-young-man-arrested-for-posing-as-female-sx-worker/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by sunnysunny69(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Which kind man picks someone dress like a woman but sound like a man and still drive such to the hotel ? You sure no be the customer change his mind last minute.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by Franzinni: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2017
This guy go fit beat person die!!! See his thick neck!! Like mike tyson...

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2017
U try
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by HeOrShe: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2017
ok na
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by TINALETC3(f): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Shirtless seen, I wnt 2 see d trouserless part grin
Hm booby self big pass my own grin grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by Husty(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dude looks transgender tho

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by demoBaba: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Fg
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by mikeycharles(m): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
The spirit of bobrisky fall on him grin, but let me not lie, the guy looks like igb lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by bbbabes(f): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
This is a trans naaa.
Of course it will be cool if my bf got small bobby, so I can bite him the way he does

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by Ehiscotch(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
He even struck a pose.
Malawian police be like:

14 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by sunshineV(f): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
He even gave the peace sign grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by NwaAmaikpe: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
shocked

He is sexy.
He is handsome.
He has more succulence than Bobrisky
I don't see anything wrong in male prostitution or cross dressing.

Some like ogbono, others like egusi.
It's against the law to dictate a human being's sexual preferences.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by Ehiscotch(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
He has such big breasts for a nineteen year old.
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by Damminglola(f): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Looks cute cheesy grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by martineverest(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
malawisky dem
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by afo86: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
confirm hustle.... guy smiley
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by BiafraIShere(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Transgender!
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by helphelp: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by alphaeus212(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
SIMPLE THAT GUY IS GAY, WHICH ONE BE SHIRTLES MAN? @@@
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by Opistorincos(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
this dude looks like a lady
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
He's got boobs!
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by adisabarber(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Find who go epp you dey massage am. E go big well well.

TINALETC3:

5 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by pauldino: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Husty:
Dude looks transgender tho
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by fpeter(f): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
This one na serious matter wey tie wrapper.
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
and if i see u for road now i go say "see this responsible gal"
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
TINALETC3:

U haf join bad gang
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

won't be surprise if after you edit your space booking and tell us you feel like sucking 'his' bobby.....
No be u ??!!??

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by Saintsquare(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
last statement so right
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by QuietHammer(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
really? Send me a pic , let me e the judge
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by babeicent: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
TINALETC3:

I know you will like that kind thing
Re: Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
bbbabes:
This is a trans naaa.
Of course it will be cool if my bf got small bobby, so I can bite him the way he does
y u snap pics like dat angry you come make me dey turn pc upside down

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicidal Man Tried Jumping Off A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos (Pictures) / Woman Sentenced To Death For Killing Neighbour During Fight In Ajegunle / Four Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Battle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.