Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos (50403 Views)

Daniel Joshua Reveals Why He Returned 3 Months N-Power Stipends / See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos / Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2017
ASP Nkeiruka Nwode, Police Public Relations Officer, Anambra State Police Command is one of the new faces helping to give the Nigerian Police a new image. Nkeiruka who is the first female PPRO Anambra State Police Command - recently spoke with Anambra Broadcasting Service ABS on what motivates her and how she deals with all the attention. See below;

Handling the interest on her looks and dealing with the distractions.

It is amusing sometimes but instead of distracting me, it has always spurred me on because I believe it is my doggedness on the job that brought about the interest not beauty as some people allege after all I am not the only pretty officer or even the prettiest. As a PPRO, my forte lies in influencing positive comments about the police on social media.

Her reason for joining the police force

Having the interest of people at heart. My joining the Police was solely out of passion, as I had other job offers. Police job is service to humanity, and I want to make my contribution to my fatherland in that regard.

Life as a female police officer

Hmmmmm! It has been wonderful. I really enjoy this job and it has been my motivation to weather the storms of life though I will tell you it has not been easy since the profession is more of a man's world. It hasn't stopped me one bit and being a PPRO hasn't in any way changed my outlook on life but has given me opportunity to have better dealings with people. Today, I believe I am a better police officer than I was yesterday.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/asp-nkeiruka-nwode-anambra-police-public-relations-officer.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by Holuwadamilarey(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2017
this aunty don old jare

52 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by SmartchoiceNGR: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:
This is actually grotesque angry

As soon as I saw her looking like a male to female transvestite I knew the tribe grin
She's centuries away from pretty
I agree with this poster

17 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by pyyxxaro: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2017
Aunty this gator for your trouser fit peel yam oh

Wit ur small chest like my own undecided

Aunty your mate for monkey don old,

dere nor de climb tree again ,

naa raw cassava dem de chop now grin

# Am in my kitchen come and catch me undecided #

Police is not your friend

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by sunnysunny69(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2017
This one na for oga at the top them to enjoy, from ASP, DPO up till deputy commissioner and commissioner of police them, i can't marry a Nigerian police woman.

50 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by Gossiplover: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2017
did anybody say she's young? she's pretty for her age.
Holuwadamilarey:
this aunty don old jare

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2017
IGP MEAT BE THIS ONE

8 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by FeloniousFelon: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
She's centuries away from pretty

She ain't bad.

Don't know if the creed applies to female pigs because I won't mind having some of her bacon

1 Like

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by FeloniousFelon: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
IGP MEAT BE THIS ONE

You mean roast pork for PIG (Police Inspector General)

3 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by Josh890(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2017
The trouser is too tight at her waist. Hope she will be able to chase criminals without being embarrassed.

5 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by StakerLives(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:

I decided to check who this bush pig is

Immediately , I saw many cows .... I know you are one of them

The rest cows wud obviously be ur relatives

I won't answer you now, till when I see you and your fellow cows in our farm

Na that day you go know say the SOUND OF MÈSS and SOUND OF THUNDER NOR BE THESAME tongue
cool

Obviously you are a farmer!!

Conclusion: this shows why you are showcasing this high level of frustration due to the poverty and impending hunger ravaging your family right now.

My cows will be in your farmland soonest to eat the little cassava left there then your family can die of hunger. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by Lastking147(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Dis one no fine atal

1 Like

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by StakerLives(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:

cool

Stupid Post

5 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by SmartchoiceNGR: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

She ain't bad.

Don't know if the creed applies to female pigs because I won't mind having some of her bacon
Looking atew no class no taste

3 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by ogtavia(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2017
one thing I hate about police work is their ugly offices...walahi,their offices are ugly...

3 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by pyyxxaro: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Stupid Post

I decided to check who this bush pig is

Immediately , I saw many cows .... I know you are one of them

The rest cows wud obviously be ur relatives

I won't answer you now, till when I see you and your fellow cows in our farm

Na that day you go know say the SOUND OF MÈSS and SOUND OF THUNDER NOR BE THESAME tongue

1 Like

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by FeloniousFelon: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2017
SmartchoiceNR:

Looking atew no class no taste

Not every fck must be liked.

Go to Togo and see beautiful ugly girls with their thick lips and phat ass and see if u won't get a boner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by funlord(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Are you high? Will you..... angry

5 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by SmartchoiceNGR: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Not every fck must be liked.

Go to Togo and see beautiful ugly girls with their thick lips and phat ass and see if u won't get a boner
Try Zulu ladies.... Or Xhosa

1 Like

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by FeloniousFelon: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Try Zulu ladies.... Or Xhosa

Xhosa chics are hot

There is the other Namibian tribe that dye their dreads with mud, Those ones are over hot

Himba chics

1 Like

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by SmartchoiceNGR: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Xhosa chics are hot

There is the other Namibian tribe that dye their dreads with mud, Those ones are over hot

Himba chics

One looks like lionessza
Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by StakerLives(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
cool
Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by Lionessza(f): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

One looks like lionessza

Thanks undecided. By the way those people aren't even SAn.

1 Like

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by Lionessza(f): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Xhosa chics are hot

Himba chics

Who lied to you dear?
Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by FeloniousFelon: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Who lied to you dear?

Pardon?
Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by Lionessza(f): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Pardon?

Who told you that there was a Xhosa person in that pic?

1 Like

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by FeloniousFelon: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Who told you that there was a Xhosa person in that pic?

The first chic
Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by Lionessza(f): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

The first chic

You are lying.
Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by ONYEUTALI: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
HOW I READ COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND.

1. Scroll past comments like I'm on Asphalt 8...
2. Then scroll past a comment with many 'Likes'.
3. Na so I go come hold break, reverse my scrolling, read the comment, then continue my fast-scrolling.

12 Likes

Re: Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos by bbbabes(f): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
wetin I want use my small beauty do for police..make those pot bellied men come gimme wetin I go dey bear foe the rest of my life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Boss Serves Me A Query For Late Coming After We Both Spent The Night Out / Fg Has Paid November Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.