Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nollywood Actress, Toyin Adegbola Welcomes Grandson [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Toyin Adegbola Welcomes Grandson [PICS] (465 Views)

Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Toyin Adegbola Welcomes Grandson [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Veteran Actress and Proud grandmother Toyin Adegbola took to IG to announce the birth of her grandson, who arrived yesterday July 17.

The newborn is the second child of Toyin's son Adetunji Adegbola and his wife, Oluwatosin.
The couple already has a year old daughter, Oluwasemilore together.

"I thank God for the new addition to my family,"

The Nollywood star captioned a sweet photo of the sleeping newborn with her father.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/07/nollywood-actress-toyin-adegbola.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Nollywood Actress, Toyin Adegbola Welcomes Grandson [PICS] by Lastking147(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Kongrats to em

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers 2017 / Post Photos Of Jim Iykes Gucci Shopping / Meet The Boy Who Score 306 In Jamb And Cleared His Waec May Not Futher Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.