Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

How To Start An Online Retail Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start An Online Retail Shop (429 Views)

How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / The Rise And Fall Of Online Retail In Nigeria / How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start An Online Retail Shop by Ayiibobo(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello nairalanders,I have been going around in circles on Google about this topic,of which I'm very interested in and very ready to start,but I'm not getting enough details about how an online retail shop works.pls I would be very glad if you guys that knows and understand more about this business can help me out and share with me things I need to know,dos and don'ts about the business,although I plan on starting small and see how it goes and how I can handle it,I guess every successful business starts small..pls guys I really need ur ideas.......I plan on selling men's designer shoes and belts for a start,.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Brown London Cigarrette Is Needed Urgently / See How People Are Grabbing Millions From Verite Microfinance Bank / Amazon Founder, Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates As The World Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.