Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Lil Wayne Covers New Rolling Stone. Speaks On Going To Jail And 'the Carter 4' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Wayne Covers New Rolling Stone. Speaks On Going To Jail And 'the Carter 4' (563 Views)

American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / It's Official Lil Wayne's 'the Carter Iv' Has Leaked : Everything / Rolling Stone Crowned Eminem King Of Hip-hop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Covers New Rolling Stone. Speaks On Going To Jail And 'the Carter 4' by emmablow11(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2010
For a decade, Lil Wayne has been hip-hop’s great unstoppable force, a 24-hour-a-day recording machine without an off button. But on February 9th, Lil Wayne will have to stop — for 12 months, when he reports to prison to serve a sentence for gun possession stemming from a 2007 arrest in New York City. Rolling Stone stays up all night with Weezy as he prepares to get locked down in our new issue, which is on sale at newsstands today.

“I don’t like to stop,” Wayne tells RS‘ Chris Norris. “I believe you stop when you die.” So in the weeks before he reports to Rikers Island, Wayne is keeping busy — recording tracks bound for Tha Carter IV (the album Cash Money staffers call “C4″ because it’ll be the bomb), shooting videos with his Young Money protégés, spending time with his growing family, and deliberately not asking anyone for advice about life on the inside. “This is Lil Wayne going to jail. Nobody I can talk to can tell me what that’s like,” he says. “I just say I’m looking forward to it.”

Read more @ http://www.emmablow.com/

Re: Lil Wayne Covers New Rolling Stone. Speaks On Going To Jail And 'the Carter 4' by hax: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2010
So we'll hear him less for a whole year? 2010 is gonna be great!
Re: Lil Wayne Covers New Rolling Stone. Speaks On Going To Jail And 'the Carter 4' by A40(m): 1:03am On Feb 06, 2010
Hehehe all these petty criminals sef! Why can't they do a Shyne commit a real crime and get locked for a decade lets see if they would not behave when they go out. Someone should remind him not to drop the soap or he would be doing more than just kissing men

(1) (Reply)

Beat Fm Hosts The Biggest Party In Town / Music Contest: Great Prizes To Be Won! / ****Freestyle In Abuja By Local Artists****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.