Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

University With A Difference - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University With A Difference (468 Views)

Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA / Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University With A Difference by ranuhisuna(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2017
For me a Computer Science or Engineering student with so much theories and no practical. To get a job was tough until i went to Ultramedia Solutons. i learnt a lot with their intensive training on web development though they offer other courses like Digital media marketing, Graphics Design, Web design and development, Video Editing, 3D Animation and its (100%) practical. Now am working for MTN as a web designer earning more than expected. Drop your phone numbers or emails, they will definitely call you as i was called that faithful day. Also visit their banners below for more insights

Re: University With A Difference by ranuhisuna(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2017
wow!
Re: University With A Difference by ranuhisuna(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yes!
Re: University With A Difference by Irxin: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
How long wasn't stated
Re: University With A Difference by ranuhisuna(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Irxin:
How long wasn't stated
Send your email address and phone number.

(1) (Reply)

IT Career Pathway Education / WAEC: Abia Is Number 1 Again / Learn How To Read,spell And Speak German Language Very Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.