Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper (7400 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Soma & Bassey In Dapper Picture / Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos / Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by princeemmma(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2017
Yawa dey, as Nigeria dancehall singer Burna Boy took to social media to post photos of himself and his comrades in the Brotherhood, putting their confraternity color on display for the world to see and give them necessary reps.

If I’m not mistaken, the “Yawa Dey” crooner has never in his lengthy musical career been spotted adorning himself with suit; not to mention a tie to go with it. But this series of photos revealed the 25-year-old raga singer clothed with a black suit, a white shirt inside, and a yellow tie to blend in. This can be said to be a normal dressing. But there’s more.

He wasn’t the only one dressed in that manner. They were other unknown guys all dressed in like manner. More so, their yellow ties had some sort of logo marked on it to show something the ordinary eyes cannot really see and the ordinary mind cannot comprehend. Only those in the brotherhood can see, read it, and understand the sign.

For supposed security reasons, the name of the cult group has been withheld. But the pattern of the gathering made it overly apparent that Burna was having some good time with his cult group in the open. Again I say: “Yawa Dey!!!”

Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by Josh890(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2017
People cannot dress again? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by princeemmma(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Josh890:
this na normal dressing and the sign of greeting too also look normal??

1 Like

Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Josh890:
In peace again?
Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by rhonard(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
OrestesDante:

In peace again?
in peace indeed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by Hotshawarma(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
This one sha wan make we know say him be member of b*lack axe

3 Likes

Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by dkronicle(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
i swr i cant see burna there.. tho am high now. i will check later to confirm

14 Likes

Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by In2systemsTech(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Davido was here
Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by rhonard(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
In2systemsTech:
Davido was here
what do you mean by here
Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by rhonard(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hotshawarma:
This one sha wan make we know say him be member of b*lack axe
confirmed one my brother

2 Likes

Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by Threebear(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Men with content are coded, only lame ass show themselves. Because a man of valor, let's his actions speak for him not words. This failed musician should think of something else to use for attention not this stupid stunt.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by rhonard(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Threebear:
Men with content are coded, only lame ass show themselves. Because a man of valor, let's his actions speak for him not words. This failed musician should think of something else to use for attention not this stupid stunt.
they kept on posting rubish on there profiles, but thinking we would all give a Bleep, no no no no, no one give a bleep

2 Likes

Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by Magician1503(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
but where is the Burna boy undecided
Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by rhonard(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Magician1503:
but where is the Burna boy undecided
the one in the middle
Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by HausaOverlord: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Shey na my eye dey pain me, cos I never still see burna
Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by sauzkid21(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Where burna come dey for this one na....
Cos me no see pesin wey resemble him there.

Trash undecided undecided
Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by zinokelvin(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
God go punished you, bro I sight u 7/7/7
Threebear:
Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by ademasta(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
undecided
Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by Skinnienigga(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Burna boy no dey did picture o. Bloggers and their LIES!!!!!!
Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by lenghtinny(m): 12:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Burna don turn ghost for picture angry

1 Like

Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by Flango: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2017
Egede
Re: Cultism In Broad Daylight!!! – Burnaboy Flies His Confraternity Color In Dapper by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2017
Threebear:
my nigga

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA 2021: Married TEGA Shocked The Housemates As SAGA Svcks Her Breast / Kim Kardashian And Reggie Bush Are Back Together / Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.