Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

"Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos (29808 Views)

Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) / Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) / 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by MrIcredible: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ejanla07:

my yoruba muslim brother re u alright..

are u also in pains. because on Friday by 2pm our fulani masters will give us another directive.....

we yoruba muslims av suffa
Ewu Asaba

Frustrated aba made jew grin
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by sirfee(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
yarimo:
Shaaatap welcome me am new here how do I post comments ? tongue
Ask Buratai or Lie Mohammed...
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by starz100: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
yarimo:
Mumu women ,in nigeria constitution their is freedom of association and right to live in any where in nigeria . BURATAI and the IGP of police over to you people undecided
So freedom of association includes terrorising your host ba? Be there supporting injustice, pray it is not ur turn one day.

2 Likes

Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

The time to fight those faceless fulani warlords is waaay overdue.
Then ready to face soldiers and DSS. The people of Benue will tell u more

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
starz100:

So freedom of association includes terrorising your host ba? Be there supporting injustice, pray it is not ur turn one day.
let police and other security should handle the situation
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
sirfee:
Ask Buratai or Lie Mohammed...

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eluwilussit:

You are certainly welcome to NL. 1m likes for you.
but I hope you are not a weed smoker?

Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Xfemt(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
yarimo:
Mumu women ,in nigeria constitution their is freedom of association and right to live in any where in nigeria . BURATAI and the IGP of police over to you people undecided
so wht ur point
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by guiddoti: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
yarimo:
Shaaatap stop asking silly question, am new here how do I post comments in nairaland? tongue
gotap go de way cry onyemo
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
yarimo:
but I hope you are not a weed smoker?

How did u arrive at this ur guess? angry angry angry
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Buharimustgo: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
yarimo:

Which university did they waste the country's scare resources on?
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Ishaq717(m): 6:08am On Jul 19, 2017
Terkimbi01:
The sooner we of the Middle Belt will plan for our nation, the better.

Nigeria is already a disaster.
and my think she is irredeemable.

This exactly our position also in Benue state, Fulani must go.

You cannot come to out lands, graze your cows on our farms, rape our women, maim,.kill and then burn our houses and we keep quiet.

Any politician who calls himself a Middle Beltan leader who sits on the fence must be mad.

I don't fail to pay tributes to my two heroes.
1. Late Gideon Orkar and
2 Nnamdi KANU.

To all lovers freedom, PEACE..
look at this one, just look @ Wah you're saying, are you really sure you're from the middle belt...no be only Nnamdi kanu, what has he done for the region
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Ishaq717(m): 6:11am On Jul 19, 2017
facelessangel:
Only Biafra can save Nigeria. weather we like it or not.
Nnamdi Kanu will be a Hero in the world.
Hate him or like him, the truth is that he has the solution to SE and SS problem.
Yoruba and Edo people can live with the Northerners.

oga no drag SS join body, they're not agitating with you

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Ishaq717(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

You meant to say there is "Freedom to rape, steal and kill the infidels" in your sharia constitution .

As for Buruntai, that goat has already began to pee in his pants over the flood of civil and soon criminal cases he will be defending himself.

does this one knows what he's saying @ all? which one is Sharia constitution again
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Ejanla07: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2017
MrIcredible:

Ewu Asaba

Frustrated aba made jew grin

my yoruba muslim ewedu brother. when re we yoruba muslims going to sight moon....
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by MrIcredible: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ejanla07:

my yoruba muslim ewedu brother. when re we yoruba muslims going to sight moon....

Ipob jew from the land of the sun that will never rise cheesy
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Ejanla07: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
MrIcredible:
Ipob jew from the land of the sun that will never rise cheesy

wen will we sight moon
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Terkimbi01: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Ishaq717:

look at this one, just look @ Wah you're saying, are you really sure you're from the middle belt...no be only Nnamdi kanu, what has he done for the region

Its not about what he has done for the Middle Belt.
But I adore his courage on challenging the status quo.
The same Orkar did, too bad he died.

Regional and ethnic sentiment aside, we need people like Gideon Orkar and Nnamdi Kanu across Nigeria.

I Amy not agree with their methods, but I admire their courage.
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by blackbeau1(f): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
StarPlayer:
Sup babe, wanna be friends with you, can i get your watsapp number? You look really hot kiss
that's cool. Thanks
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by StarPlayer: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
blackbeau1:
that's cool. Thanks
Can't access my profile email but here is my watsapp number
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by sylve11: 8:13am On Jul 22, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Which university did they waste the country's scare resources on?
lol grin grin cool
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by Justiceleague1: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
StarPlayer:
Can't access my profile email but here is my watsapp number 07037675963

hmmmm..guuud.... 07037.... §§¤¤§§§¿¿§¿¤¤¤

hahahahahaha.......
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by DerideGull(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
yarimo:

Please try to contain your ignorance. What Nigerian constitution are you on about?
Re: "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos by yarimo(m): 12:11am On Jul 28, 2017
DerideGull:

Please try to contain your ignorance. What Nigerian constitution are you on about?
I hope you are not containing your ignorance on none existing IPOB constitution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun / Nosakhare Ogbemudia & Ekan Egonmwan's Pre-Wedding Photos / Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.