Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Vigilante In Onitsha Beats And Stabs Man With Broken Bottle (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante In Onitsha Beats And Stabs Man With Broken Bottle (graphic Photos) (553 Views)

Woman, Sister Stab Husband With Broken Bottle Over Male Child In Lagos (Graphic) / 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care / Woman Stabs Husband’s Lover With Broken Bottle In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Vigilante In Onitsha Beats And Stabs Man With Broken Bottle (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
A social media user, Nzeh Nneji, has narrated how his employee was left with severe injuries after a vigilante group in Onitsha, Anambra State accused him of being a MASSOB boy.

According to Nzeh, the incident happened at Bata Brothers New Market Road by Venn Road in Anambra State. Here's his story; 

"On 12th of July, we were coming back from office,all a sudden there was a traffic before i could realize what was going on, the occupant of cars in front of mine left there car running for safety,me,MY WIFE and MY boy left our car for safety.ah i thought IT was the usual onitsha hoodlums trying to steal again, but this time IT wasnt the innocent misinterpreted people,rather they were the massob boys breaking bottles along bata brothers new market road by venn road.

When the situation was arrested,i waited for MY boy to come so that we can go but he is no where to BE found, I called his number, he was crying that I should come and rescue him that they want to kill him(vigilante) When I got there ,MY boy have been beating and one of the vigilante used a bottle and stabbed him on his head.

I rushed him to estate hospital where he was treated and immediately we were done with the stitches they came back and took him away to CPS onitsha, saying he is one of the massob members. when I got to the station,the dpo said I should take MY boy home and come back the next morning to see him.

This boy have only stayed a year with me and I have spent much on this but the dpo have been begging me not to press further,

please MY people,what should I DO,I need the human Right to intervene on this because that BEAST might someday kill innocent soul"
More photos below; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/vigilante-onitsha-beats-stabs-man-broken-bottle.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Vigilante In Onitsha Beats And Stabs Man With Broken Bottle (graphic Photos) by fernandez1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Evil news everyday in obodo naija....
Re: Vigilante In Onitsha Beats And Stabs Man With Broken Bottle (graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2017

Na wa o
I even thought it was Fulani herdsmen that attacked the boy.
Why are Igbos killing themselves.

MASSOB fighting IPOB
IPOB fighting Politicians
Aguleri fighting Umuleri

Is this how Biafra will be?
Re: Vigilante In Onitsha Beats And Stabs Man With Broken Bottle (graphic Photos) by Evablizin(f): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Vigilante In Onitsha Beats And Stabs Man With Broken Bottle (graphic Photos) by akpamuomenka: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Vigilante In Onitsha Beats And Stabs Man With Broken Bottle (graphic Photos) by smart024(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
This is so pathetic, but the issue now is that the southeast has become so volatile on this very topic...
Today you hear them agitating for Biafra either through MASSOB, IPOB or the other...
If the police or the law says it will act now, the same people will come out to fight it...

So good as you have a case, will that town contain both you and the vigilante in it...?

Just let go and let God o'jare...
Re: Vigilante In Onitsha Beats And Stabs Man With Broken Bottle (graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Let us have the differences between MASSOB and IPOB.. dog eat dog
Re: Vigilante In Onitsha Beats And Stabs Man With Broken Bottle (graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
buhari is a terrorist.... sue inspector general of police

The EFCC Has Warn The General Public About A Lottery Scam SMS / 3 Policemen Shot Dead While Trying To Stop Daisy Danjuma’s Brothers Kidnap (pic) / Nigerian Arrested In The U.S For Using Fraudulent Checks To Steal From Restauran