Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Asari Dokubo Hails Biafra Abroad; Denies Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Hails Biafra Abroad; Denies Nigeria (595 Views)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Hails Biafra Abroad; Denies Nigeria by GQman: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Asari Dokubo hails Biafra abroad; denies Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-_sB-7rlPc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Hails Biafra Abroad; Denies Nigeria by fernandez1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
All of una....una be same ni in djeez voice
Re: Asari Dokubo Hails Biafra Abroad; Denies Nigeria by TippyTop(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Can someone post it with English subtitles? Where are the French speakers, come and interpret it o.
Re: Asari Dokubo Hails Biafra Abroad; Denies Nigeria by GQman: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
TippyTop:
Can someone post it with English subtitles? Where are the French speakers, come and interpret it o.

only the first 2 mins are in French. Everything else is in English.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Hails Biafra Abroad; Denies Nigeria by Alwaysking: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oya laff small So Because The Doctor Asked You To Change Ur Drinking Habit, U Now Drink Beer With Spoon. You will nor kill me o Shift lemme faint A friend of mine asked me if I'm willing to go to London... See question!! who wants to stay in this Nigeria where 1. Fowls rape themselves 2. Exam questions come out before the proposed examination date 3. Bigger Banana are cheaper while smaller ones are expensive 4. You buy Suya 100 Naira and when you get home,you realise the Aboki sold Onions 70 Naira and meat 30 Naira 5. Garri is more expensive than Noodles.. Try drinking the Garri for 20 Days straight,Falz Glasses will be small size compared to your own 6. You get Pirated Yoruba movie and you get home to see Bruce Lee(Enter the Dragon Part 1) 7. Ghosts in nollywood fear cars when crossing the Road because They don't want to die again If you advice me to stay in Nigeria ehn! Hmmmmmmmn just dnt let me talk!!!!! People are just too wicked Shaa, how can I asked my friend to turn on his hotspot for me and he said he has deleted it. � Plz shift small lemme faint Some Men are not romantic. If you see the way some Men pull off their ladies panties before sex, you will think they are starting a generator When they want to play your video on judgement day and it begins with not for viewer under the age 18 Viewer's discretion advised. . Just kuku start strolling to hell was struggling with my biology practical when one slay queen asked, "please is earthworm a wild animal" Chai!!! Our lecturer has fainted, Courtesy officer has fainted too, we are now fainting according to our matric number, ah just dey wait for my turn... After taking tramadol 600mg... 1 Erujeje, 2 Agbara.. .. Your phone naw rings # Girl : Baby, I can't make it today # Boy : You will never make it in life.. God I cannot laugh # positive vibes # dont leave ur fakers # let them realize you're there...............
Re: Asari Dokubo Hails Biafra Abroad; Denies Nigeria by attackgat: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dokubo said the truth. Nobody ever sat down to agree to the creation Nigeria. But in the case of Biafra, the ethnic nationalities sat down as the Eastern Nigeria co sultative assembly and voted that Eastern Nigeria be declared a separate nation from Nigeria.

Nigeria has never been by choice

Biafra has always been by choice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Hails Biafra Abroad; Denies Nigeria by facelessangel: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

1:42:03 BREAKING: Israel Send A Message To ECOWAS On Behalf Of Biafra's ... Yout / Buhari Receives APC Delegation In Nigeria's 'Capital' / Nnamdi Kanu: To Be Rearrested Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.