Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nigerian Babe Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Seeing Tekno’s All Loved Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Babe Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Seeing Tekno’s All Loved Up (532 Views)

Chinyere Christy Fights Over Her Boyfriend, A Sierra Leonian In China / Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] / Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Babe Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Seeing Tekno’s All Loved Up by princeemmma(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
A pissed off Nigerian lady has unapologetically called her boyfriend a “nobody” after setting eyes on Tekno’s all loved up photo with alleged bae, Lola Rae. According to the girl, famous Tekno flaunts his babe while her guy doesn’t.

The Tripple-MG act only intended to put his romantic side on display by taking to IG to sample a picture in which he and Lola Rae were all over each other like Romeo and Juliet before their death. A lot of fans came on board to react to the photo. Even the DMW boss went to the comment are to refer to the lovebirds as “Yellow Pawpaws.”

Having a lot of admiration for the photo, the said girl couldn’t wonder why a rich and famous guy like Tekno could flaunt his babe while her common boyfriend can’t. So she also took to the comment area to post saying; “Even Tekno who is a superstar that has many girls chasing after him can be honest enough to post his picture with bae. But my boyfriend who is ‘a nobody’ can’t do same. Arewa men sha…”

Funny how a common picture can make a girl call out her boyfriend on social media. Hmmm. I guess she really wants him to flaunt her. But the Arewa man just wouldn’t!!! Guys, how do you see this

Re: Nigerian Babe Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Seeing Tekno’s All Loved Up by fernandez1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
My afonja people we called it òwo èpo(hand oil)
Re: Nigerian Babe Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Seeing Tekno’s All Loved Up by Alwaysking: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oya laff small So Because The Doctor Asked You To Change Ur Drinking Habit, U Now Drink Beer With Spoon. You will nor kill me o Shift lemme faint A friend of mine asked me if I'm willing to go to London... See question!! who wants to stay in this Nigeria where 1. Fowls rape themselves 2. Exam questions come out before the proposed examination date 3. Bigger Banana are cheaper while smaller ones are expensive 4. You buy Suya 100 Naira and when you get home,you realise the Aboki sold Onions 70 Naira and meat 30 Naira 5. Garri is more expensive than Noodles.. Try drinking the Garri for 20 Days straight,Falz Glasses will be small size compared to your own 6. You get Pirated Yoruba movie and you get home to see Bruce Lee(Enter the Dragon Part 1) 7. Ghosts in nollywood fear cars when crossing the Road because They don't want to die again If you advice me to stay in Nigeria ehn! Hmmmmmmmn just dnt let me talk!!!!! People are just too wicked Shaa, how can I asked my friend to turn on his hotspot for me and he said he has deleted it. � Plz shift small lemme faint Some Men are not romantic. If you see the way some Men pull off their ladies panties before sex, you will think they are starting a generator When they want to play your video on judgement day and it begins with not for viewer under the age 18 Viewer's discretion advised. . Just kuku start strolling to hell was struggling with my biology practical when one slay queen asked, "please is earthworm a wild animal" Chai!!! Our lecturer has fainted, Courtesy officer has fainted too, we are now fainting according to our matric number, ah just dey wait for my turn... After taking tramadol 600mg... 1 Erujeje, 2 Agbara.. .. Your phone naw rings # Girl : Baby, I can't make it today # Boy : You will never make it in life.. God I cannot laugh # positive vibes # dont leave ur fakers # let them realize you're there...............
Re: Nigerian Babe Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Seeing Tekno’s All Loved Up by IdeyFindWife: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
yhu wan spoil hin market abi; arewa man who's prolly flashing his cattle and burantashi collection to seduce other yarinyas into "za oda room"?

When ur boy nor fit flash u like "GloWithPride"; just know say u fit be side chick o, main chick dey somewhere dey chill laff u die!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Popular Actress, Toyin Adegbola Is A Grandma Again / Can You Still Be With Your Wife After She Has Cheated On You? / Photo: Man Plays Guitar During Brain Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.