Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,895 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Defamation Case: Kemi Olunloyo's Investigative Journalism Surfaces Online (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Defamation Case: Kemi Olunloyo's Investigative Journalism Surfaces Online (pics) (415 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus / Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million / "What Are You Doing On Naira Marley's Case" - Kemi Olunloyo Calls Dolapo Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defamation Case: Kemi Olunloyo's Investigative Journalism Surfaces Online (pics) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
As shared by Kemi Olunloyo on Instagram

"This has just SURFACED @lekkinewsnetwork. All I know is that the NPF had access to my phone apps after they seized it. They deleted contents of my IG inbox which Facebook legal department retrieved from their server. My confidential newstips are not email. Once deleted, the social platform will get it back. Someone in the fraudulent NPF also leaked this to bloggers out of sympathy. I DON'T need it. I will be proven innocent.
Proof that I investigated and attempt to reach the newsmakers who ignored me. NPF, keep on being the cybercriminals you are. Case resumes October 2017.
@Regrann from @lekkinewsnetwork - #LNNINVESTIGATES EXCLUSIVE: Proof of #KemiOlunloyo's investigative journalism surfaces online with regards to #DavidIbiyeomie #criminaldefamation case.
The investigative journalist cried foul in prison after accusing police of deleting crucial DM's pertaining to her case. Instagram as you know retrieved them from their server as she spoke to the media about. A police source sympathetic to her case has now leaked proof of the conversation between Kemi and @iyaboojofespris showing that she actually did her job properly as an investigative journalist. You are to approach the newsmakers and the public as well for tips.
Kemi posted page one of what she says was an 8 page letter accusing David Ibiyeomie of alleged corruption and adultery involving a donated car by churchmembers.

SWIPE to see conversation between @kemiolunloyo and #IyaboOjo who was silent throughout. This damaging evidence clearly shows that the journalist attempted to reach out to Iyabo who ignored her. In Federal High court filings, Iyabo was quick to respond to the NPF in an affidavit rather than the investigative reporter. The affidavit stated that she did not receive any car nor knows David Ibiyeomie."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWr_AM-nyP9/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/defamation-case-kemi-olunloyos-investigative-journalism-surfaces-online-pics/

Re: Defamation Case: Kemi Olunloyo's Investigative Journalism Surfaces Online (pics) by Kondomatic(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
This Sarrki wife matter don dey tire us
Re: Defamation Case: Kemi Olunloyo's Investigative Journalism Surfaces Online (pics) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Ok! Continue
Re: Defamation Case: Kemi Olunloyo's Investigative Journalism Surfaces Online (pics) by Young03(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
I can't read this thing now

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Only Way The Igbos Can Achieve An Independent Nation - Must Read / Small Doctor Allegedly Beats Up A Tricycle Driver In Lagos. / "I Might Not Be Popular Again Six Months From Now" – Bbnaija Efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.