Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? (656 Views)

How To Prepare For IELTS Exam? / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too / Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robertson Plaza (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? by SATIELTSGRETOEF(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
I am a seasoned tutor, with lots of experiences in preparing candidates for examinations such as SAT, IELTS, GRE and TOEFL. These examinations usually scare the hell out most candidates but those whom I have tutored have all aced their examinations with ease. There's no need to sing too many songs about myself.

If you live in Warri and its environs and you desire to pass any of these examinations with ease, you don't need to desire any further.

Just get in touch with me on 08174100154 or engrkpob@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? by SATIELTSGRETOEF(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ace your SAT, IELTS, GRE and TOEFL Exams once and for all.
Re: Do You Need A Tutor For Ielts, Sat, Gre Or Toefl In Warri And Its Evirons? by Alcoron: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2019
Please do you have any colleagues in Onitsha or Awka offering tutorials?

(1) (Reply)

DY+ Language Solutions - A Professional Translation Agency In Nigeria / How To Prepare For MCSA Windows Server 2016 Certification / HR And HSE Professional Please Help Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.