Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis (15389 Views)

Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura / UN Commends Jonathan For Electoral Reforms, Lauds His Role In Promoting Peace In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by Ehiscotch(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The Special Representative of the UN Secretary-
General for West Africa and Head of UNOWAS, Mr.
Mohamed Chambas, spoke with the Correspondent
of the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in New York.
Chambas regretted the maltreatment and killings of
97 Nigerians in the Peninsula by Cameroonian
Gendarmes over failure to pay a N100,000 boat
levy.
Just saw the story online and how our reps want to probe the alleged story.
Let it be confirmed first before you criticize his silence.

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by Ehiscotch(m): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
No pictures and that UN body made that comment.

Do you really have a working brain
I can't believe I skipped. that part.

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Just saw the story online and how our reps want to probe the alleged story.
Let it be confirmed first before you criticize his silence.
Our Representative will probe befire Acting President will take action.

Stop quoting me because i might get sick replying your kind.

Thanks for your understanding

4 Likes

Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by Ehiscotch(m): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
No pictures and that UN body made that comment.

Do you really have a working brain
LOL. I really skipped half of the story.
Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by limeta(f): 1:14am On Jul 20, 2017
adetayo234:

Some people's thoughtlessness and stupidity can be so engrossing that one would find it hard to move on

Stay here and remain stupid then

6 Likes

Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2017
Lalasticlala FP seun
Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by jpphilips(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2017
signz:
97 Nigerians were slaughtered by Cameroon and nothing happened? Is this not a declaration of war?

It didn't even trend in our media, especially Nairaland.

The moment Bakassi became Cameroonian territory, Nigerians were evicted, the so called Biafra !diots should learn something from that experience.
Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by wristbangle: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
We are talking about a country killing 97 Nigerians and you are scared of France. Nigeria can you use a good PR on this issue to make France to force Cameroon to pay compensation and prosecute the culprits.

The real story reported 97 Nigerians has been killed since 2006 by bakassi soldiers which includes the recent clash between Nigerians and them.

Though the full details of the story is still sketchy and international law needs to investigate this issue thoroughly to ensure the offender face the consequences.

I feel the acting president can be more assertive to ensure this issue is thoroughly investigated and ironed out so that we will not perceived as weak ling to Cameroon peeps and this is the reason why I like OBJ method of handling the issue back then.

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The Special Representative of the UN Secretary-
General for West Africa and Head of UNOWAS, Mr.
Mohamed Chambas, spoke with the Correspondent
of the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in New York.
Chambas regretted the maltreatment and killings of
97 Nigerians in the Peninsula by Cameroonian
Gendarmes over failure to pay a N100,000 boat
levy.
wristbangle:

The real story reported 97 Nigerians has been killed since 2006 by bakassi soldiers which includes the recent clash between Nigerians and them.

Though the full details of the story is still sketchy and international law needs to investigate this issue thoroughly to ensure the offender face the consequences.

I feel the acting president can be more assertive to ensure this issue is thoroughly investigated and ironed out so that we will not perceived as weak ling to Cameroon peeps and this is the reason why I like OBJ method of handling the issue back then.

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by koladebrainiac(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2017
freshest4live:

You want him to go to war against Cameroon and Frances? We can't do that now especially with Frances behind them, we can only protest for now and bring it before the international community while we prepare ourselves to use the army as a last resort, Or you think Frances do not want Nigeria to fall into that trap of fighting Cameroon??

In war no one is right
Only those who are left.
Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by kdfemi(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2017
limeta:
What did he do
He did what afonjas are known for nothing.
this one is just a sad tribalist, the so called afonjas are better but you are just bitter about it
Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by marvin902(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2017
some peeps should think before they comment..
the story is false..
its just the number of deaths since this matter started undecided undecided undecided
Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by yongg: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Wait!

So it is now justifiable to kill your citizens or immigrants 97 of them because of tax.

Hmm.
Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by Ukalejohn(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Did what you just posted make sense you at all?
the matter tire me sef
Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by lacicrips(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2017
I expect Nigerian tanks and fighter jets all over that peninsula.
Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by ensamy(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Can Obasanjo give out Yurobaland to another country ? because it was not, thats why it was given out.

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by bams2999(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Just UN want bring another war 4 Nigeria
Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by alizma: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2017
some people or their father cannot even manager a family but the will come to nairaland to ask what has Osibanjo done to deserve UN praise. no be your fault Na social media wey make people de equal and free to talk even without reasoning.

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by mradonis(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2017
When will human life be valued in Nigeria.
GOD why did I come to earth a nigerian, why not ghana or swaziland sef.
A single australian woman was shot and killed by a police officer and we neva hear worrd on Tv for the past 2days and both government have been working together to get to the cause of it and apologies been sent by the US gov.
But here even if thousands die,it means notin to the government and the people. We are seen as animals whose lives don't matter.
For those talkng trash, don't worry, when it hapens to u or someone u care abt and love u will know how it feels. Keep forming king kong online. U turn will come and may the government of neglect and lies do unto u same
May GoD comfort those affected

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2017
The UN only commend African leaders when they have dutifully towed the path of submission and shown unquestionable loyalty to their slave masters.
Osinbajo is a slave, who folded his arms while his people were murdered by a lesser entity called Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by eric111111(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2017
May God envelop you his wisdom. Bravo.......
Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by eric111111(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Deal57382:
Great choice for u to make Today. Check details below and enrich yourself.
SCAM
Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by ApexPredator: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2017
limeta:
What did he do
He did what afonjas are known for nothing.
Exactly, he did nothing! Absolutely nothing! Nigeria is just a paper tiger with too much mouth.

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by Jagumolu: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2017
TippyTop:
President Abba Kyari would be livid by this story, how dare the UN praise a mere commissioner?

Bros try get small sense n.a.
Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by Jagumolu: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2017
eric111111:
May God envelop you his wisdom. Bravo.......
Amen!
Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by ApexPredator: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2017
adetayo234:

So, what should they do? They should make empty stupid noise like immature kanu and declare war against Cameroon? You flaaaatheads should learn to use your brains. It is not by making noise and sending hate speech to everybody; it is by using number 6.

How come you flaaaatheads know business well but can't apply the same sense to other aspects of your lives?
Exactly what any sensible Nation would do, you fukking coward! 97 of your citizens kiled by a foreign nation and you do nothing. What is the purpose of the military? To harass citizens and peaceful protesters?

3 Likes

Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by permit(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2017
adetayo234:

So, what should they do? They should make empty stupid noise like immature kanu and declare war against Cameroon? You flaaaatheads should learn to use your brains. It is not by making noise and sending hate speech to everybody; it is by using number 6.

How come you flaaaatheads know business well but can't apply the same sense to other aspects of your lives?
. Chai, u see why i called somepeople cowards? Wat has kanu to do wit dis? Nigerian vp is just weak

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis by tifany89(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2017
signz:

Hatred for my tribe has turned you into an I.mbeci.le.

Let Mexico kill 97 Americans and see if Trump or Obama won't return the favour.

97people killed and no strong worded release by our Minister or President and no recall of our Ambassador to Cameroon. I don't know if we summoned the Cameroonian Ambassador.

97 people were killed and your concern is coming on Nairaland to insult a Tribe because of the comment of 1 person.

Your hatred has turned to madness. You're mad and you don't know it.
The idiot is a bloody foool. See his useless rants alone shows him to be a mad man. We are talking about the lives of 97 Nigerians and he is busy yapping nonsense coz Osibanjo is his tribe man. No wonder the rest of the world takes us for granted coz they know the country is just big for nothing. Pathetic people with eveb more pathetic reasoning

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors / Political Boko Haram / FG To Begin Export Of Farm Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.