Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

See One Of The Major Factors Affecting Our Society And Nigeria At Large - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See One Of The Major Factors Affecting Our Society And Nigeria At Large (272 Views)

Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo) / Nurudeen Abubakar Adam, Nurse Representing Nigeria At Pre-world Health Assembly / The Onitsha Students Representing Nigeria At World Pitch Academic Competition US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See One Of The Major Factors Affecting Our Society And Nigeria At Large by bongolistik(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
I am just coming from my Alma mata university where I went to collect a reference letter for my post graduate study abroad.

Now as I went to meet one of our then lecturer, close to his office was another lecturer, a Dr degree holder I presume and a man not less than 60 years was entertaining a female student I suppose to be on her early 20s and she was sitting very comfortably and by mere looking at the lecturer I know the man was just up to something with her.

First of all, imagine the age difference and a man that will even have her far senior as daughter.

OK, the next thing that I saw was both of them coming out from the office and the man telling her to collect his number.... Continue.. .. as she was typing the number, the next thing I saw was the lecturer's hand heading towards her waist and gazing at her completely in lust and with a thick voice "you know I like beautiful girls and you are very beautiful".

And it was exam period in the school and obviously you don't need a prophet to tell you what will happen beyond then.

Now what am I trying to say? A school environment, a lecturer that is supposed to exhibit high sense of dignity at all times, especially within his office area, a father and somebody's husband freely and lusting on his students.

Little wonder that even recently a serving senator, a public figure and a law maker was exposed on a shameful act frolicking naked with 2 ladies in a room and he even had the effronttery to come out and question the public on their business about him frolicking with ladies.

I know in saner society acts of shame like these often lead to men with shame voluntarily resigning their position when exposed, and down here, we form holy the most when it comes to act of decency and dignity but act so shamelessly on any little chance.

What are those lecturers even teaching their kids at home and even their students?
Re: See One Of The Major Factors Affecting Our Society And Nigeria At Large by brighttech95(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
nothing new there

(1) (Reply)

City Tutors NG Wins Exceptional SSAT Results 2017 / Manners, Money & Technology Bootcamp With JSK & GAMSOLE / It Education An Information That We Need To Get Us Wealthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.