Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars (50821 Views)

Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) / Too Much Money!!! Reekando Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars / Reekado Banks Poses With His Expesnsive Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by Loyalblak007(f): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
tiger28:
I just find it hard to believe these celebs. Just sitting on any car doesnt proove ownership to me. Anyone can do that on any car

Seconded!

Anyone can pull that stunt

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by nextstep(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
tiger28:
I just find it hard to believe these celebs. Just sitting on any car doesnt proove ownership to me. Anyone can do that on any car

Bros you're right oh grin let me go and find somebody's rover to lean on and snap photo

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by luwabrooklyn(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
drxeus:
big ups to reeky baby after now haters will say don jazzy is cheating his signees nice one brobig ups to reeky baby after now haters will say don jazzy is cheating his signees nice one brobig ups to reeky baby after now haters will say don jazzy is cheating his signees nice one bro
baba nah donjazzy house
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Is he a musician?
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
lavenjcrown:
hear my cry oh lord...

Go and work abi you bi chosen member ni
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by sani90(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Who cares? cool
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by Flamzey00(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Those are not Reekado's cars. They all belong to Don Jazzy.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by juwoonn(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

ONLY TWO angry angry angry

OK

We have heard!

angry angry angry angry
Shame on Nigeria.
How would you expect him to own more than 2 cars bcs he's a celebrity.
I blame Nigeria for not taxing people with more than 2 cars heavily.

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by Tedassie(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
mr one hit screamer
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by talk2saintify(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
wow

Don Jazzy Sign Small BOy

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by aquadude15: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
bbbabes:
I like this guy...he's handsome
Your pikin age mate. if he is broke will you like him?

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
TeamSimple:
Those cars belong to JAZZY

I tell you bro. Those cars are not his own please.
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by Aburi001: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

OK

We have heard!

angry angry angry angry
You get one?
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
neroflo:
Yoruba boy wae sabi something

Without Yoruba artist don jazzy is nothing cry cry
I had to reply you Don jazzy goes beyond tribal war but he made the guy
but to me I hate what Don Jazzy is doing bcoz Olamide has no Igbo guy in his record label but Don jazzy is making a mistake

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by bodeskii(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

OK
We have heard!

angry angry angry angry
Wey your own
The night King fall on u there angry

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by bodeskii(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
O
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by CrystalCharel(f): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Narldon:
Reekado Banks??

Is it ZENITH BANK or UNION BANK?

Yeye MarvinBoy, Toad voice tongue
issa microfinance Bank
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by tmxme(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

OK

We have heard!

angry angry angry angry
How many you get?

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by Narldon: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
CrystalCharel:
issa microfinance Bank

LoL!!
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
undecided cheesy nice truck.

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by Ajekuiya: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
JNBoss:
Nigerian Musician, Reekado Banks posed with his cars at his residence.

Reekado Banks also announced that he will release New music soon.

Shine boy!!

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/reekado-banks-pose-with-his-exotic-cars.html

Stunt 102�, don jazzy cars
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by moses93(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

OK
We have heard!
angry angry angry angry
you actually spoke my mind, but na jealousy sha.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by vertueptime: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
zinachidi:
how many do u have? U dey here dey do face like angry

No mind am, at most na camry pencil him get
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by davillian(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
A cow will still get fed as long as she produce milk.
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by moufan: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

OK
We have heard!
angry angry angry angry
show us your own or any of ur relatives.let's compare.

rubbish

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by demefa(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
My role Model Hushpuppi can buy a thousand of diz nd feel like he just bought pure water
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by jaxxy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Reakado give us a break... we want hits not noise abi u no see wizzy angry
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by Bamz(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

OK

We have heard!

angry angry angry angry

Was the title wrong in saying cars? (seeing that it's more than one)

I'm assuming you understand basic English.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by jaxxy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
demefa:
My role Model Hushpuppi can buy a thousand of diz nd feel like he just bought pure water

Lol bt b4 u call sm1 ur role model 1st know d source of his income. My role model is bill gates grin

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by jullary(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

OK
We have heard!
angry angry angry angry
BRAIN FALL ON U

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars by holubee21(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

OK

We have heard!

angry angry angry angry

Like u don't know one of that car can buy like 4 cars, probably u are used to EOD or Toyota Corollas that are littered everywhere...This kind of car are always ordered new.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Van Vicker's Children All Grown Up In New Photos / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" / Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.