Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel (7386 Views)

Poll: WHICH CREW IS RIPPIN HARDER???????

FLOWMIRAKULAZ (METADUZ connect): 38% (5 votes)
HOODLOYALZ: 53% (7 votes)
TIE: 0% (0 votes)
CAN'T DECIDE: 7% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Titanic Battle :::Razor Bleeg Vs Ofokasibe Da Beat Master (Hold Yuh Beat) / ''da Ultimate Rap Battle'' Kkkossy Vs Mykali / ****WARCRAFT****: The Sequel: Know Your Role (Wordsmith VS Hannibal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by naijafan(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2007
its like your crew and you love to resort to cheap name calling and flimsy excuses when attacked. like telling gbade.x he stole his lines of the web, simply cos you cant fathom his kinda skill and put things together in yo lil brain that its just a freestyle, and calling everybody in here that's against the methafuckz a menike asskisser, even tho i can count how many times i got his name on my lips. . . you nid to get more mature baby.
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by BigShishi(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2007
1. I battled gbade x before and i knew his capabilities so it's justifiable that i can say he copied his rhymes or whatever

2. menses (Menike) is a coward, he never wanted ta go one on one wit shishi, I once went against him, jerry peps, hoodboi and jduck all alone, watch what happens when hoodboi and jduck get on here, menses gon def get his voice back, mutha4ckin whack ass coward,

3. menses keep talkin bout he's a rapper this, a rapper that, he hang out wit snoop, tu pac, ja rule or whateva, you're a rpper , lets see ya whips, lets see ya crib, u keep takin bull but when its time to really talk bull, you go mute, how many mixtapes ya dumb ass sold, id rather buy k-fed's album than buy anything ya whack ass makes, i gat 6 screens in one of ma whip, i posted sh*t up, menses let's see ya whip, even underground rappers gat a decent whip, show me ya whip and i'll keep ma big mouth shut,

4. Even if metaduhz go against me, im still going to focus on eliminating menses,
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by menike(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2007
I don't c a reason 2 post my cribs on the internet gay. That's y I'm a big dude . Go ask Rugged man 2 post his rides online , nigga that's y we hood celebs u dumb-ass
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by naijafan(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2007
1. I battled gbade x before and i knew his capabilities so it's justifiable that i can say he copied his rhymes or whatever

I actually saw your battle with him on ahh. you have also improved on your punchlines. is that enough reason for me to say you copying your lines? We all learn everyday.
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by paddylo1(m): 3:00am On Feb 12, 2007
@Naijafan
Nigga i call u a menike RoosterDrinker cause u are nothing but one. . .you telling shi-shi he improving on punchlines,nigga f*ck u and your fake ass critic self. . .have u ever criticized menses rhymes,the nigga raps all kinda bull,but i never seen u talk shit bout that bitch nigga. . .i told u and gbade .x to leave naija then you can relate to me. . . you sit in yo lil face me i face u stank home,scrounge out lil nairas to browse one or two hrs a day and you come online and talk crap. . .i will adress yo bitch ass for the last time. . .if i ever see yo bitch ass in philly or naija, i will take yo bitch ass out,tell menike to look for me in philadelphia,he know where i tell him to see me. . .i aint hard to find. . .f*ck you bitch nigga. . .
and Menike. . .no jokes,u wanna front online,i meet you in N.Y,the bronx or wherever. . i come wit ma peeps,we see who is really scared. . .
sup Tianshie. .
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by naijafan(m): 5:39am On Feb 12, 2007
@paddy_lo

proven, you got a problem. go figure! Concerning what I told Shishi, I was only replying to what he said. He said he knew gbade's capabilities and could say he copied his lines. But in the real sense, everybody improves by the day. That was the point I was trying to make. I wasnt planning to complement him or anything, so get yo lil' ass somewhere and stop whining like a distressed bitch.

p.s. Even tho you are in philly or wateva, you can never ever experience my standard of living here in Nigeria. Fancy having true mobile broadband internet access here in naija! That's what I use and I pay for it, not some parents. I pay my rent - a nice ass three bedroom apartment. I'm planning to move into Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi or Marwa Gardens, Ikeja anytime soon. Normally, I dont brag, but you're really forcing me to. BTW its 5:30am here in naija. I got no problem wit menike, cos he doesnt talk bull about pple like you or tianshie. I got no problem with Big Shishi either. Remember at the start of the tournament, I said I wouldnt mind being on the same clique you is, but all that's changed nw. And why do I have to come to yanks b4 I can relate wit you? do I sense some lack of motherland pride somewhere?

1 Like

Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by menike(m): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2007
yea dawg . Haha nothing but clowns
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by menike(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2007
yea dawg . Haha nothing but clowns
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by BigShishi(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2007
don't c a reason 2 post my cribs on the internet gay. That's y I'm a big dude . Go ask Rugged man 2 post his rides online , nigga that's y we hood celebs u dumb-ass

menses, youza manliness ridin gay, you quick ta talk bull bout u a rapper, u know rappers, u do this u do that, u in da studio, so im talkin bull too, u brag bout sh*t so i'm doin da same,

u best ta off ma manliness and quit yappin dust, u dont own sh*t, u aint gat sh*t, rap from now till infinity, ya aint gonna go wood, ya gon go dust, IN DA HOOD, IN DA WOODS,, mutha4ckin WOODCELEB, ya just like ma whip trunk, all bass and no action, mutha4cka
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by jerrypeps(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2007
@Paddy_lo

I'm recognised by the illest of individuals
Killers and criminals, even willies that's really into jewels
But still sceptic on who I cling to
Cos every single nigga that swing thru
Ain't my man just cos we mingle
I bleeped with those beyond my age bracket
Cos they analyse and mack to get the papers and stack it
My mic devotion brings out my deepest emotions
Overdosing wannabes posing
Sending them through convulsions
To hard to follow, you took a bite but couldn't swallow
Our mind's boggled but I'm as deep as Donald Goines novels
So how can I be weak? am rather unique
Paddy_ho please get off ma dick
My verbals rip shit,Bleep it I'm on some flip shit
Ready to let my clip spit, dramatical
Vocals release shells like automatics
My bio follows the footsteps of Malcolm X
Money and sex, Gore-Tex Donna Karan and Guess
Fnesse, success through my life, stress mics I bless
Am the ghetto savior, smooth, the real playa with flavor
Moves be major with unexplainable behavior
Believe or not, the hustler's here to retrieve his spot
From y'all dungaree thieves that mislead the block
No rehearsal, nothing's controversial
Relax homie, react, one response'll hurt you
You still a student I spit twirlin' tricks wit' a toothpick
Although it's all music, at times we misuse it
Confuse it, like we back on the block suited
I give it to 'em how they ask me
Raw and nasty
Tha AK, I pack it
Believe I'm 'bout that action
Yo, I write rhymes, for niggas at night time
Consider your life mine
Whether you pumpin 5 packs or 5 dimes

Never you holla back @me unless you get the Ok to, aight?
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by paddylo1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2007
Sup shi-shi. . .Tianshie
@Jerry pop
Nigga yo rhymes u need to pick up cause that shit be still pedestrian
Nigga i eat you fools up one bye one,u can call me the pac man
bite ma tongue for no man
nigga throw me in madrasses in north pakistan
and i still be rhyming bout beddin hot bitches like kim kardashian
i see that yo brain i be taxing,nigga give it up cause i still do u like nixon
niggas like u are more prone to beat yo di*ck to hot bitches in maxim
while i beat mines on hot bitches wit bikini waxes
nigga u talking to me,fool i file u niggas up like ma taxes
in str8 lines nigga chop and dice you wit pick axes
tell menike not to stray into ma axis,or his body be sprewn from here to texas
Philly or N.Y i still best you niggas,kind of like comparing a honda to a lexus
nigga am the one that turn you and yo bitch into ex-es
ask her she tell you how good the sex is
Keep F*ckin wit me nigga and you will mark the spot like them x's. . . .to be cont"d
F*cker
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by BigShishi(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2007
in str8 lines nigga chop and dice you wit pick axes
tell menike not to stray into ma axis,or his body be sprewn from here to texas

MUTHA FCUKIN FLO MIRA KU LAZ!!
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by gbadex1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2007
WAOW!!! gbade's been gone a few days and them HOES MIRAKULUS already whining like bitches in heat. cheesy

@ Shish:

you don't know my capabilities because i improve daily. my skill as a battle cat doesn't just stay static. i put words into pratice everyday, from freestyling to writing poetic sh*t. besides, the last battle we had, i still packed me verses full of punchlines, yet i didin't see you complaining then. . .

@ naijafan:

we didn't have the battle on ahh. . .it was here on NL,

@Faggylicious_Ho cheesy :

okay, okay. . .i feel your pain, enuff with the rants. Now calmly wipe Tianshie's c*um of your face cheesy cheesy cheesy!!!
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by thecolonel: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2007
Jesus

Wetin be this ?Shishi who let U out of that Fitness Centre.
Now U fixin' fucck wit Menike, Hooboi, jpeeps n' jduck (No way cheesy cheesy)

Lil Man fall back before they make U look like a Midget . Oh Boi I call believe this sh*t

@Paddy_lo
Broda I don't know U that well but I suggest U fall back n' do ya work bout menike b4 U diss that nigga
Shushi is only leadin' U to some early "Nairaland Grave" as menike wud say
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by menike(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2007
wurd bro
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by tianshie(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2007
Word up Shish? what it do Paddy?
My nikker Hustler what it do?

@Naijafanny
Lissen up brat,I don't talk bull about people like you said,When someone talks bull to me,I don't pretend to be vegetarian.
I'm actually a cool guy if you get to know me,what I do here I do for fun,the first time I dissed Kaydee 'cos he said something uncomplimentary about me,Chris came out like 'Pardon Tianshie and treat him like the upcoming artist he is. . .'Bla bla bla. Which was really myopic and puerile,I just laughed.
When I was in the University some 10 years ago was when I did any serious thing about rap,appearing on stage et al.
I really don't want beef wit anybody but know this,I don't take sh*t.
If you said half the things you say here to me in person,I would beat you to death,believe me.
I've got a brown belt in shotokan karate and would cripple any man 10 times my size.
Peace.
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by menike(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2007
Guys -We've a grown 60yr old in d house. nigga u were in school 10yrs ago . Damn that's cool TINA , So u married 2 Shushi n' Paddy as ya son . damn y'all that's cold .
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by menike(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2007
Guys -We've a grown 60yr old in d house. nigga u were in school 10yrs ago . Damn that's cool TINA , So u married 2 Shushi n' Paddy as ya son . damn y'all that's cold .
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by paddylo1(m): 4:53am On Feb 13, 2007
@Jerrypop
This lil rat named jerry trying to tess the tight crew,
nigga i bless you wit tha 12gauge wit tha infra-red night screw,
niggas don't know how tha flo-connect click do,
Bitch nigga named tha colonel try*na run his mouth too,
nigga am the general i overule yo fake crew and yo bitch ass too. . .,
its a coupla degrees of seperation homie i clap you and yo main men too,
we the boss you bitches can't quite fill in our shoes,
u alright but u not quite tight,
if we be luxurious and boisterious u bitches be plain and alright,
not fit enough to say shit in ma sight,i leave yo face a blight,
more scarred and bloody than tha poltergeist,
bitches say that am mr right. . don't want me out of they sight,
paddy_lo still be killing this shit,niggas still be feeling this shit,
but still front like new strippas hiding they tits. . .
ha ha niggas u still go*nna come around to havin us on top
numero uno nigga i ball till i drop,don't stop till em cops
come around and start to chasing,sirens blazing
am underground fool stick you up like a spider. .man am amazing
my ways u can't comprehend,homie i leave competition all bent
niggas we be the landlords on nairaland rap thread,its bout time you bitch niggas start to pay rent. . . .
F*cker

@Tianshie
what it do homie. . .i hear you. .
@Shi-shi
sup mayne. . .still reppin tha click . . word.

Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by BigShishi(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2007
finally, menses replies!!!
y'all see what i mean, menses (menstruation) gat nerves ta diss shishi biggs subliminally on a different thread, i gat u menses, i gat tampax for ya menstruation dyke, im gon hit ya back soon,

[b]Niggas fall back

They call me the Honourable Menike aka. Menses
Cusz I'm the only Nigga that take the Menses of their bi*tches
And when I come tru to tear her middle spot
U 3 cowards cud say menike is wack but she still come n' make me lick that spot
Look U 3 ya shine is mine but ya game ain't tight tight
Talk bout ya comeback I guarantee U I stripe U down in Pride's Park
Nigga I ain't white n' never rhyme like Bubba Sparks
Ask New York they all kno in Queens I run my spot
U'z in Philly or Oshodi, Germany or Atl - Nigga U ain't worth my time
Menike be the same O. G who kill U for fun
U fishscale gays rhyme like som' Vietnamese lookin' Big Pun
Nigga I'm from Jamaica , Queens home to rappers who rap like Rappers
So goin' to war with my I suggest U quit ya job at that famous Whoppers
U need not to see my smiles, cribs or my goddamn choppers
Cusz when I'm online I never feel like I the DON wit som fake dollars

So I suggest to U - That tatto n' whips U got give it to ya friends cusz the look too poor

Seen a pic of one of em' - Haha - Them girls on Nairaland cursed him out
Now he among the clicks that claim they callin' me out
Call me names - Cusz my entire rap career is all bout different names
That's why when I hit U , U look like some alzhemer patient who forgot his name
The METHS in ya style don't even mean sh*t to me
Ask that fat KUSHI BASTARD what he got when he fu*cks wit me
Never been a buster till I bust ya fake ass
U gays get ya mind right cusz I'ma certfied buster cusz I bust ya ass
Apologies to my dead people cusz I'm bout to send y'all three them people
But the only reason the dead never want y'all three cusz ya face filled wit pimples
So do me a favour n' tuck ya ass like a dimple
U silly mouth F's never call a Nigga out unless U ready to get rattled by my people[/b]
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by BigShishi(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2007
niggas we be the landlords on nairaland rap thread,its bout time you bitch niggas start to pay rent.

dayum!!! ma nigga padd keep kicking them miraculous flows!!!!
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by BigShishi(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2007
Nigga I ain't white n' never rhyme like Bubba Sparks

wonder how long it took for menstruation to come up wit this line, 
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by menike(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2007
u like it ? . haha
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by BigShishi(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2007
@ MENSES
Wit this verse i'm stickin ya like a licked stamp
Leave ya staggerin after i dump 5 up in ya knee cap
ya lost playa, ya couldn't find ya way even if u had a street map
mess beatin ya wit a stick, i'll beat ya ass wit a street lamp
I kicked ma verses really hard but seems u been sufferin from a big cramp
ya lines were really creased, i'm bouta iron u out
Like an underaged dude at a club, bouta walk u out
Shishi be knuckin ya out quicka than a lightnin flash
i'm doin ya like ghana did nigeria n da last frndly, i'm leavin u trashed
Been shittin on ya from da start, now u itchy wit nappy rash
Smoked ya on every verse playa, now i'm leavin ya AshED
da way ma  verses hurt, like gettin beaten wit a tree branch
plus ma verses sank ya ass faster than quick sand
I'm puttin ya lights out like its da end of christmas
DA FLOW BE MIRACULOUS we in front like ya whip's dash
hit ya so fuckin hard, gat u sufferin from a whiplash
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by hoodboi(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2007
what's d point, ya'll been spittin on d screen nd stuff nd u don't get replies screw it, what's beef for. Yo pady fool i got a new song comin up by d album ya'll shud watchout for Grafitti dey d bomb.
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by paddylo1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2007
@Hoodboi
The points that when niggas clap at you real niggas clap back
If u bitch niggas str8 whack then u fools need to fall back
That homie menike still yapping like he be on crack
Talking bout he wan*na battle us on an audio track
I"ll battle u fools alright,am a hang u idiots up like the union jack
Got money stacks that make yo bitch str8 lay on her back
Got shiney gats that str8 make u bitches have a heart attack
can't u see we can't loose,we don changed the game since shi-shi came back
mvp nigga,have u niggas trying to double and triple team us like we were shaq
f*cker
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by BigShishi(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2007
can't u see we can't loose,we don changed the game since shi-shi came back

, IT IS WHAT IT IS PLAYA, WE KILLIN EM,

THEY CAMRON AND WE 50 RITE NOW MAYNE!!

FLO MI RA KU LAZ!! cool
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by slimghost(m): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2007
cool FLOMIRAKULAZ 4 LIFE BITCH
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by slimghost(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2007
cool   FLOMIRAKULAZ 4 LIFE BITCH
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by BigShishi(m): 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2007
FLO MI RA KU LAZ cos we flow miraculously, we heal niggaz with miracles mayne,

TIANSHIE
PADDY LO
SLIM GHOST
SHISHI BIGGS
SLEEK MC
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by gbadex1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2007
THE ROLLCALL ON HOES MIRAKULUS

-Big Pussy

-Panty_Hole a.k.a Pata-nla

- Tianshie

-Slim Ho
Re: Hoodloyalz V Flomirakulaz - Da Sequel by BigShishi(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2007
aint ya same one talkn bout tongue on a dude's anus? homo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Flow For Rank / Rap Battles In Pidgin / ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.