Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,407 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Anambra Election Boycot: My Own Stance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Boycot: My Own Stance (423 Views)

IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycot With Reasons. / Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike / APGA Attacts Nnamdi Kanu Over Election Boycot, Says It's Irresponsib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election Boycot: My Own Stance by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
I support Ipob and everything it stands because I believe it is time the masses take over the power that belongs to them from the 0.5% that makes up the elite that has held Nigeria to ransom for more than 5 decades till now.

I emplore every well meaning youth of this great nation to rally round Nnamdi Kanu and his agitation to prove that truly power belongs to the people. Let us forget all that divides us and open our eyes to see the real enemy i.e the 0.5% although the way Nnamdi Kanu is doing it is factional and focuses on the people of the old Eastern Region buh atleast it shows intent and that we are starting from somewhere and considering the fact that Nigeria is too divided along ethnic, political and religious line so it is wise he starts from home and first things first addressing the incidence that led to the pogom of the early 60's and its subsequent anarchy that heralded the rot that we are facing today. Suffice it that the issue of BIAFRA was nt handled properly infact it was poorly mismanaged by this same elites (from both end)...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Boycot: My Own Stance by conductor001: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
[b]I support Ipob and everything it stands because I believe it is time the masses take over the power that belongs to them from the 0.5% that makes up the elite that has held Nigeria to ransom for more than 5 decades till now.

I emplore every well meaning youth of this great nation to rally round Nnamdi Kanu and his agitation to prove that truly power belongs to the people. Let us forget all that divides us and open our eyes to see the real enemy i.e the 0.5% although the way Nnamdi Kanu is doing it is factional and focuses on the people of the old Eastern Region buh atleast it shows intent and that we are starting from somewhere and considering the fact that Nigeria is too divided along ethnic, political and religious line so it is wise he starts from home and first things first addressing the incidence that led to the pogom of the early 60's and its subsequent anarchy that heralded the rot that we are facing today. Suffice it that the issue of BIAFRA was nt handled properly infact it was poorly mismanaged by this same elites (from both end)...[/b]
Words of a wise man

Re: Anambra Election Boycot: My Own Stance by ISKANDER24TH: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
I support Ipob and everything it stands because I believe it is time the masses take over the power that belongs to them from the 0.5% that makes up the elite that has held Nigeria to ransom for more than 5 decades till now.

I emplore every well meaning youth of this great nation to rally round Nnamdi Kanu and his agitation to prove that truly power belongs to the people. Let us forget all that divides us and open our eyes to see the real enemy i.e the 0.5% although the way Nnamdi Kanu is doing it is factional and focuses on the people of the old Eastern Region buh atleast it shows intent and that we are starting from somewhere and considering the fact that Nigeria is too divided along ethnic, political and religious line so it is wise he starts from home and first things first addressing the incidence that led to the pogom of the early 60's and its subsequent anarchy that heralded the rot that we are facing today. Suffice it that the issue of BIAFRA was nt handled properly infact it was poorly mismanaged by this same elites (from both end)...

WISDOM!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Boycot: My Own Stance by conductor001: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
ISKANDER24TH:

my boss u are impressive thanks alot for your unquenchable support for ipob and continualLY punching ewedugeria to submission all the time.dalu we are the ones controlling http://biafrasay.com Please continue to uphold the dignity of igbo race and the course of biafra dont relent like that si call (ipobdevil) DALU DIKE.
You guys are doing a nice job over there. I visit that site every morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Boycot: My Own Stance by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
... For reasons best known to them which have never favored the masses in any way whatsoever. It is appalling how we the masses which forms the greater part of any government structure have repeatedly and shamefully agreed to swallow and act upon every rubbish they throw at us once the coat it what we think is best for our tribe, religion or our political affiliation without asking questions like 'How is my brother going to feel about this' or like 'is it right for humanity sake' ofcourse we are first humans before tribe and culture divided.

Lets face it these people have turned us into pawns that they'll only remember when its time to drive their selfish monetary interest and oftentimes to the detriment of the masses, its a shame...

Its time the commons the real landlords seizes their future with their hands and tell these 0.5% who the real boss really is

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Redeploys All Police Officers Serving Along Abuja - Kaduna Highway / That Heated Moment When IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Were Blocked On His Way To Ebonyi / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [9 August, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.