Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

A Professional Tutor For Your Wards/child For This Summer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Professional Tutor For Your Wards/child For This Summer (194 Views)

How To Groom A Child For The Medical Profession? / Get In Here For Superb Education For Your Wards / BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL : A Poem Written By An African Child For His Love For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Professional Tutor For Your Wards/child For This Summer by NkemLaura(f): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Private teaching on a one-on- one basis is doubtlessly the most rewarding and result achieving way of learning. This is adopted to help your ward to quickly improve and outperform his/her peers or classmates academically after temporarily losing focus in certain subjects. With this outside –the-school approach to academic excellence, I guarantee a dramatic academic improvement of your wards within the shortest possible time if only you (My prospective clients) can give me the chance.

Through private (lesson) teaching will certainly offer a number of benefits to your ward/child visa-vise: improving his levels of academic performance at school, boosting his confidence when in class, enhancing his interest, enjoyment, and motivation when in class in other subjects in which his performance was previously below expectation. The extra concentration and keen attention of specialized, one-on-one private teaching can be very decisive and veritable in making the difference regarding academic excellence. This is what I'm cut out for. In a bid to ensure your child attain enviable academic performance, set and dictate the pace among his equals and fulfill his academic potentials. I am here, clamoring for an opportunity from you..
Contact me on 07033765373. Mrs. Deborah.
For an effective acadmic performance next session for Pupils in Preschool to Primary 3. Give me a call.

(1) (Reply)

.net Online Training Classes And Job Assistance / Hadoop Training Classes And Placement Assistance / Informatica Online Training On Live Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.