Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

How My Oga Deflowered Me In His Wife’s Presence —impregnated 14-yr-old Housemaid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Oga Deflowered Me In His Wife’s Presence —impregnated 14-yr-old Housemaid (577 Views)

The Lady Who Deflowered Me May No Longer Be In Existence – Davido / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Oga Deflowered Me In His Wife’s Presence —impregnated 14-yr-old Housemaid by Candyking(m): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chinecherem Chinze was allegedly abused sexually by a couple in Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State, where she was taken to work as a housemaid. The auto parts dealer, Ene Chidozie, ended up impregnating Chinecherem. He later sent her back to her base in Enugu.

Chinecherem was preparing to write the Junior WAEC last year, but the plan was frustrated by the inability of her widowed mother to raise the examination fee.

With four other children to cater for since her husband died two years ago, the poor widow, Christiana Chinze, readily yielded to a suggestion that Chinecherem be sent to the couple, in March, 2016, to serve as a housemaid while they put her in school and take care of her education.

Chinecherem said when she arrived Ikare in March last year, Chidozie’s wife, who she said was pregnant at the time, told her that she was brought to the house for a purpose that would be revealed to her at the appropriate time.

[url=http://www.stanleysblog.com/2017/07/how-my-oga-deflowered-me-in-his-wifes.html?m=1[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Why Doesn’t Saheed Osupa Train His Voice? / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Stun In New Photo For House Of Maliq / Ndi Igbo Blast Toyin Lawani For Calling Them 'mannerless'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.