Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US (52717 Views)

Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday / Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Bosco33: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hmm.. it's alright

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
oviejnr:
Hehehe, this one funny die. This bleached cokc sucker won't stop disgracing himself, a condom would have prevented this from happening. sad
I swear a condom would have prevented this
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by googlepikins: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Afonjas are funny creatures. Hahahahhahahahaha. See him dirty hair sef

5 Likes

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by TINALETC3(f): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by sistaj: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
lwkmd .funniest read of the week bobrisky chai.na so u dirty reach.hmnnn.say no to bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Jaynom(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
StarPlayer:
Chai.. This is what i call FATALITY

Bobrisky has been taken to the cleaners. Even that im so called bae go weak for this matter sad
Na this is BRUTALITY!
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by sirvvy: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin cheesy grin

This is brutal grin
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by davillian(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
cum fell on his head.
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by ottohan: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
My making such rude comments about her client
the stylist should just FORGET about the money because dat boy/girl no go pay am
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by NobleAngell(f): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
When breeze blow, fowl nyash go open.
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Stanleyafam(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
StarPlayer:
I always pictured him as having a terrible mouth odor

Me too.. And I don't know why
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by baby124: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
LMAO! Bob Risky thinks it's easy to be a woman. LMAO! Even women will run from the wahala of being women if they have the chance. He did the weave glu by himself ni? Chai, Bob Risky so na true se you de package.

Please don't shave your beard like a man, go and wax it then you begin to understand real pain. Hahahahaha. Don't leave your weave in more than 6 weeks; it will smell and have too much dandruff. This is why it pays to be team natural.

Try to wash your hair too and remove the weave before going to the stylist and use thread not glue. If someone snatch your glu hair, you don bald be that. Remember you are a man with manly hormones so you have even less hair than a woman your age. I wish you luck in your womanly quest. I want you to succeed so I can be entertained.

8 Likes

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
He has always been a show off.... serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by tripoli007(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
I saw this asshole once outside the place,Lekki ..disgusting is an understatement ..he's just an asshole ,looks like those over bleached women selling jewelries in isale eko ..

4 Likes

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by ottohan: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
NickiSlay:
if you laugh it out what will remain grin
maybe d bones dat are holding d ass grin
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by wonlasewonimi: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
He is definitely going to seek asylum in the US and come out full fledged gay.
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by dominique(f): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
I've seen his unfiltered photo before, awful doesn't begin to describe it. After all the social media bragging, ordinary hair he cannot pay for. Such a loser

2 Likes

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by HausaOverlord: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
I don't know what's worse, the hausas giving us shekau, or the afonjas giving us bobrisky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Not surprised. Na their way AFONJA

1 Like

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by baby124: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
dominique:
I've seen his unfiltered photo before, awful doesn't begin to describe it. After all the social media bragging, ordinary hair he cannot pay for. Such a loser
Where did you see it please.
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by dominique(f): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
baby124:

Where did you see it please.

Here on the forum, I'll dig it out for you.
*Edit* (couldn't download the pics on this device I'm using). But you can see the pics on the threads below. He looks so awful, I'm sure he looks even worse in person

https://www.nairaland.com/3750580/new-photo-bobrisky-without-snapchat

https://www.nairaland.com/3451388/see-how-bleaching-cream-damaged

1 Like

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by AntiWailer: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
I met that eediot at a function.

I left immediately.

So irritating and disgusting.
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
u should have call ur brothers to remove his pant and drew his ass , that's the only way to get ur money.... yellowbar LovePeddler TUFIAKWA
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by baby124: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
dominique:

Here on the forum, I'll dig it out for you.
*Edit* (couldn't download the pics on this device I'm using). But you can see the pics on the threads below. He looks so awful, I'm sure he looks even worse in person

https://www.nairaland.com/3750580/new-photo-bobrisky-without-snapchat

https://www.nairaland.com/3451388/see-how-bleaching-cream-damaged
LMAO. The guy is the queen of packaging. LOL
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by loydsis(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Damned soul walking on earth,this inconsequential is unfit to be called human.
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Erhun10z: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
I Don't Believe This One. The Guy Didn't Pay You, And The Americans I Know Didn't Call 911 ?? Meanwhile, I Wonder How My Young John (the Wicked Producer) Wan Take Rise For Thise One, No Forward Stretch, No Backward Stretch Not To Talk Of Sideways Stretch... Some People Deserves Death Through Beating By Nigeria Army.
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
who is Bobrisky? na muzishan?
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by misspineapple(f): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
He couldnt pay her nd she had to call him out via snapchat?Na snapchat wan pay her?Two of dem are foolish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram / Hauwa Atiku-UwaisTo Reconcile DJ Cuppy And Zlatan Ibile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.