Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Why Gaming Posts Do Not Make Front Page Like Posts In Other Section - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Gaming Posts Do Not Make Front Page Like Posts In Other Section (1295 Views)

Who Has The Best Gaming Phone In This Gaming Section / Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section / What's Wrong With Nl Gaming Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Gaming Posts Do Not Make Front Page Like Posts In Other Section by Gamefynder: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Greetings Nairalanders and fellow game lovers.

Have you ever wondered why you hardly see gaming posts making fp? This is because nairaland is like Nigeria. It has a whole lot of users spanning the entire section of Nigeria. Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and other tribes in the country. And like the country, the sections are like the different tribes of Nigeria. Some are a force to be reckoned with (Politics and Celebrities section) while the voices of others cannot be heard. Honestly, I cannot think of any other section that has been sidelined and marginalized like the gaming section. It is so bad. embarassed
Front page items should be balanced. It is true that some sections deserve more coverage but at least some other sections deserve to be heard.
Mods and Supermods abeg hear our wailing and help us.

Please Nairalanders, what do you think is the reason why certain sections of nairaland get more coverage than others?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Gaming Posts Do Not Make Front Page Like Posts In Other Section by Loyalblak007(f): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
I concur
Re: Why Gaming Posts Do Not Make Front Page Like Posts In Other Section by georgeben205(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
the 1st reasonable article i have read all day
Re: Why Gaming Posts Do Not Make Front Page Like Posts In Other Section by Darksider131: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
One thing is for sure

The day gaming section will start posting stupid things thsts the day it will be recognize

Things that makes FP are mostly stupid things...tboss wore this tboss wore that
Stupid stupid topics

Lalasticlala, come in
Re: Why Gaming Posts Do Not Make Front Page Like Posts In Other Section by georgeben205(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Darksider131:
One thing is for sure

The day gaming section will start posting stupid things thsts the day it will be recognize

Things that makes FP are mostly stupid things...tboss wore this tboss wore that
Stupid stupid topics

Lalasticlala, come in
you're so on point.
Re: Why Gaming Posts Do Not Make Front Page Like Posts In Other Section by Lana1(m): 12:26am On Jul 19, 2017
Cao grin grin
Re: Why Gaming Posts Do Not Make Front Page Like Posts In Other Section by cao(f): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lana1:
Cao grin grin
Yes... cool

Coincidentally, another gaming post made FP about four hours later...

1 Like

Re: Why Gaming Posts Do Not Make Front Page Like Posts In Other Section by onosprince(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
People are busy looking for money than to care about a game post.
Re: Why Gaming Posts Do Not Make Front Page Like Posts In Other Section by MobileGees: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
I think you are wrong since I joined nairaland I noticed that 80 percent of one op gaming posts, vasaretti made fp. I think all you have to do is create a sensible topic and mention the mods on your posts. I think the gaming section doesn't make fp because nobody is posting something worth fp Only few people even the vasaretti guy sef don dissappear. We no know if dem ban am. Or
or were you expecting stuffs like "Hacked Ps3 for sale" To make fp??

I heard rumors that the vasaretti guy was banned by the mods for posting God of War as overrated grin grin...... It's just rumours ooo
Re: Why Gaming Posts Do Not Make Front Page Like Posts In Other Section by cao(f): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2017
MobileGees:
I think you are wrong since I joined nairaland I noticed that 80 percent of one op gaming posts, vasaretti made fp. I think all you have to do is create a sensible topic and mention the mods on your posts. I think the gaming section doesn't make fp because nobody is posting something worth fp Only few people even the vasaretti guy sef don dissappear. We no know if dem ban am. Or
or were you expecting stuffs like "Hacked Ps3 for sale" To make fp??

I heard rumors that the vasaretti guy was banned by the mods for posting God of War as overrated grin grin...... It's just rumours ooo
I just dey look you...rumours ko? You just dey develop your own gossip...
Re: Why Gaming Posts Do Not Make Front Page Like Posts In Other Section by Rhaspody(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2017
My first post on Nairaland about games made front page.. it depends on the content

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Heard Of Assassins Creed ORIGIN / Anyone With Good Gaming Laptop For Sale Here? / Lego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.