Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures (52611 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria / Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
allrightsir:

maybe because otherwise nobody will pay for the crap on offer? Why didnt The owner send his own son there if the school is that good?
Chai Nigerians grin
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by oshaosha2014(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2017
They know money and recharge card. Just announce and they will start calling in droves.
Pilot4Airbus:
Food for thought!

Do you know that I can actually make a 3D version of your Logo?

Very cheap sturv, chat me!

Nairaland girls no dey everly contact person, dem no get business wey dem dey do? undecided nawa o
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by Pilot4Airbus(m): 2:13am On Jul 19, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Bro i sent you a request for a pm. You didn't reply. Pls I need you to put me through some sturvs. cry cry

Hey! You asked about the App, well I use a software wink

C4D
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by xilef10(m): 4:42am On Jul 19, 2017
How I wish your papa could afford a plastic chair
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by TheVictorious(m): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2017
@Statsocial It's not bad in my opinion. Think of it, it's still a new school, and the fact that it's in Nigeria makes it okay at least because ofthe need. You and I know that nobody go into higher education provision in this part of the world and iin this part of the country (I can't say of south-east!) simply for profiteering. Besides, even as it stands it is much more conducive than many government schools that majority of the Nigerians throwing shades at them finished from. So, just give them time.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Pilot4Airbus:

Hey! You asked about the App, well I use a software wink

C4D
thanks buddy cool
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by VanBommel(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2017
Pilot4Airbus:
Food for thought!

Do you know that I can actually make a 3D version of your Logo?

Very cheap sturv, chat me!

Nairaland girls no dey everly contact person, dem no get business wey dem dey do? undecided nawa o
you wan do a.ss and d!ck logo?? undecided
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2017
Business partners are wanted for a business project that cost 5 million naira and is sure to give at least 20% profit every month. There is a 40% fund on ground already and partners who can provide the remaining 60% are required. Partners must be ready and available to participate in the business process him/herself as we want a higher level of transparency in the business process. Partners who may not be available must be ready to provide a trusted ally who will be his eyes in the business process. Any interested members of the public should send a mail to (gimikventures at gmail dot com) or WhatsApp: 0 eight 1 two 6 two 3 two 7 eight 6 to learn about details. Pls do not drop ur phone number or email for me as u are exposing ur self to malicious people plus I will not contact u.
Thanks and God bless u. I will be looking forward to working with you.
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2017
TheVictorious:
@Statsocial It's not bad in my opinion. Think of it, it's still a new school, and the fact that it's in Nigeria makes it okay at least because ofthe need. You and I know that nobody go into higher education provision in this part of the world and iin this part of the country (I can't say of south-east!) simply for profiteering. Besides, even as it stands it is much more conducive than many government schools that majority of the Nigerians throwing shades at them finished from. So, just give them time.
Exactly! With time it would improve. Many universities don't even startup with libraries to talk more of cushion chairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by Decentitunu: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Kudos to Adeleke, many students av enjoyed scholarship there. Critics where is ordinary electric pole your pay masters bought for people with their personal money
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by Pilot4Airbus(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2017
VanBommel:
you wan do a.ss and d!ck logo?? undecided

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by fuke(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2017
I love the Adeleks for the way they love one another.
This Adeleke that inherited the Serubawon seat is not of the same mother.
The university owner is a junior to former Governor and he bank rolled his election.

Love them for all that but to say this university is Nigeria Harvard is miles from Reality
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by Yteflon(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2017
allrightsir:

While charitable work is to be applauded, there is no point in establishing a university and deceiving people with free education is the quality of the education received is not worth the paper it is printed on. If the University is up to standard why didn't he send his own son (davido) there? I can understand if he sent his son abroad but Davido went to babcock....
The school started 6 years ago, davido was already in Babcock, his father is a major personality in babcock too, the school,of business in BU is named after him... be alright
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by sirqeeboi(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2017
Even if they put a gold chairs there .how many ppl will use the library here as a student ? The library only get ppl when it time for exam...and if library is use as it supposed to be ..Nigeria should have be a better country.
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2017
`
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2017
Abeg there are good chairs in the library too. Just visit. www. adelekeuniversity.edu.ng and click on library gallery. There are electronic library too. Dr. Deji Adeleke built that university to the fullest.
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2017
Statsocial:

Honestly, I think so too
infact it is the best in infrastructural standard. Infact the structures Dr. Deji Adeleke built in that university can be compared with universities in U.k. He gave out scholarships to the good people of Osun state and at large. He has already laid the legacy that each and everyone should follow.
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2017
iamrealdeji:
this university is not different from a modern secondary school,hin no pass Dr Imam Ali Agan's secondary school called An-Nur Islamic college.
but they try sha. knowledge is power,I even like that Deji Adeleke man,gentleman and my namesake
They'll lift the scholarship by the time they've had enough students and by the time Its entry becomes very competjtive. na that time they go dey Increase school fees. all na business but every proprietor go everly say na for charity,blah blah. whereas the school na investment .
I want to have my own standard University someday and I want to be a student of my University,have my own personal laboratory,study each of my favorite courses doing one graduation after another and instructing lecturers never to pass me if I fail,I want to have more than 2 degrees in that University I set up and be part of the school researchers,
you will always be typing trash here cos you haven't step to the university. As it stand it is the best in among the private university in Osun state. Even people are comparing it with covenant university in Ota. Soon he will start the building of college of medical sciences. Come down to Ede and see things for your selves.
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you don't know biz,they'll drop the scholarship or reduce it drastically when they've had enough students
who told you that. He has been paying school fees to the less priviledge since when he donate series of structures in Babcock university which is been owned by seventh day adventist. He's a member too.
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2017
Stevedison:
The structures are not looking bad. Hope their educational system is as good as the structures look.
years their academic calendar is superb.infact some of the graduating students will go to nysc camp that will start next week. The calendar is very fast.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2017
overflow1:
Wow am impressed, if Davido give me free Master's scholarship here, I will be grateful.
he will give you if you approach him. Even you can approach his Dad too if you wish.
Re: Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2017
milkytins:
People just open their mouths to talk rubbish. Plastic chair, school for d blind etc. No element of appreciation
Do a little research, ask 10 students from the school that how much is he or she paying for school fees, very sure 6/10 will tell you is on full scholarship.
In fact, the school is free for ophans, no matter your tribe.
Total income from the sch fees can not pay 1/3 of all the staffs, yet the owner pays salary before end of the month.
Both academic and non-acadic staffs of the school are more than 500, yet he operates the school like and even better than Federal University.
For just one man to do this, is a blessing to Nigeria.
If others that have money can do the same, Nigeria will definitely be a better place to dream of.
thanks for your appreciation here. You said the truth here. Well over 5000 staffs are been paid in Adeleke university. Infact he tried in that not to talk of scholarships to the orphans and the less priveledge. I will still be saying this that he has fulfilled his dreams than Aliko Dangote. Dangote should go and build university and not exploiting people from his products sales.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner / Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.