Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Far Of Unknow: International Passport - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Far Of Unknow: International Passport (1146 Views)

What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / How Much To Get Nigerian International Passport Currently / BREAKING NEWS: Unknow Gunmen Kidnapped Wife Of Former LG Boss In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Far Of Unknow: International Passport by Generalfo6(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please help; is it possible to do you international passport and collect it that same day? I was ask to pay 40k for the service am afraid if they will not give me fake because this my first time
Re: Far Of Unknow: International Passport by hodusglobal(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Where you told to pay N40k by an immigration officer or an individual...
Re: Far Of Unknow: International Passport by Generalfo6(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Officer
Re: Far Of Unknow: International Passport by Generalfo6(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
hodusglobal:
Where you told to pay N40k by an immigration officer or an individual...
immigration officer
Re: Far Of Unknow: International Passport by hodusglobal(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Generalfo6:

immigration officer
Where's your location at this moment.
Re: Far Of Unknow: International Passport by Generalfo6(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
hodusglobal:
Where's your location at this moment.
delta
Re: Far Of Unknow: International Passport by hodusglobal(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Generalfo6:
delta
If the officer assure you that you will get it same day, then N40k is not much. Because they were supplying few materials from Abuja. If you are not in hurry to get the passport, I think you should pay the normal amount of N27k and am sure you will get it within two to three weeks, and you may also have the luck by getting it within a week.

(1) (Reply)

Crocodile Swallows A Full Human / What Will You Do In This Circumstance (PHOTO) / Connect The World With Coollink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.