Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

"Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans (17152 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Election: Prosecute, Don’t Kill Nigerians – Ben Bruce Tells Military / FLOOD: Okowa Begs FG, Organised Private Sector To Assist Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
this is just crazy coming from a governor. is it until all the farmers in delta state are killed before they will find a lasting solution? this is madness. its just like saying please o dont attack boko haram, just let them continue killing you till we find a solution to the problem.
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by ChimaAdeoye: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
in the light of Fulani internal colonization of southern Nigeria because of oil, all southern groups must unite now to bring oil production below 500k barrels per day.

Only when oil production fall do they listen to our cries
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Angy55(f): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Okowa is an Idiot.
A coward
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Nword22: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Disgraced Igbo man.
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
this man is a complete Idiot!
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Martin0(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
gypsey:
this man is a complete Idiot!
aaaaaaaa my friend xup na!!!mehn me am not happy with you ooo,u did even ask abt me eh,na wa oooo
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by bellotaofeek: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Is this okowa a yoruba man or what.because that's the only tribe that has agreed to lick the fulanis man anus forever no matter what.
Nnamdi kanu my love please teach okowa some bravery

Like Fayose or Ile Ife people right ? Keep looking till they wipe your entire population out
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martin0:
aaaaaaaa my friend xup na!!!mehn me am not happy with you ooo,u did even ask abt me eh,na wa oooo
sorry, okay I ask about you now, how do you do? grin
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Martin0(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
gypsey:
sorry, okay I ask about you now, how do you do? grin
hahahahahahhahahahhahaha you ve come again with ur logic hahahahahahaha,please eh lemm beg you for something oo,anytime we both wanna talk eh,don't use logic when it comes to u and I abge eh,only this small thing oooo let deal with each other in a very plain and neutral way eh, abeg ooogrin
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Myself2(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You mean my own BBB? (BiafraBush.Boy? cheesy)

Space booker awon oshi cheesy

I am ashamed of this my Governor!! Stupid useless long mouthed werey!!

Fayose should tutor all these chicken hearted assholes called governors!!

Okowa will sell the soul of his late mother to protect his own interest
Coward
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Cubeet: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Stupid Governor. Cowardice. Nonsense.
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
As if he's amonge those affected by the fulani murderers. God will punish any governor that says the people should live on peace with these demons parading as herds men.
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by lexini: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
that's why Fayose is my guy...

Kazim88:
I couldn't help but shed tears...

Is it that our GOVERNORS for piece of crumbs from the North/FG of their own resources sold their soul to the devil.. and sacrifice their people lives...

Can you hear this man, a governor admit that a whole village have wiped out by this Fulanis..
is he waitin for them wipe out half of the state?

Children, Women Dying.. you act as if it's OK... Can't you... it's getting worse....

What are they afraid of? the Almajiri north or The Tyranny FG or Separation...

Our Governors have failed us...

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahhahahahhahaha you ve come again with ur logic hahahahahahaha,please eh lemm beg you for something oo,anytime we both wanna talk eh,don't use logic when it comes to u and I abge eh,only this small thing oooo let deal with each other in a very plain and neutral way eh, abeg ooogrin
okay! boss! grin
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
this man is bastard!
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Martin0(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
gypsey:
okay! boss! grin
so xup na?how is business?
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by CioAngels(f): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
krissconnect:
If he really did say that, may amadioha, sango,Ogun,Tarawa,ogbunigwe and the rest of the gods fall on him. May the Fulani herdsmen visit him terribly and unconditionally.
Iseee
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martin0:
so xup na?how is business?
biz is doing well.. what bout you? you know I am a grown fuvking man, you need to show me some respect grin what the hell is xup? grin did you not see how i write my English? like when I asked you how do you do, not xup? grin na joke I dey joke o!
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by CioAngels(f): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Okowa, may the fulani herdsmen visit your immediate family home and abroad. What have you done since they have been killing deltans, nothing, becos you are looking for crumbs? Boiboi nde awusa. May all the deities in delta visit you and your households if they kill any deltans again or you fail to take positive actions. You talked about benue state, mr ortom supported round the state grazing, he took action only after they grazed to his rice farm, so yours will be if your family have farm. Isee
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
DonVikings:
Okowa, Wawa and Abakaliki Ibo Jewish secret agents trained by mossad are coming for you. Brace for impact. grin

They have a nuclear ballistic missile specially made for this occasion. cheesy
that coffin ehn, dem supoz use catapult fire am put for 6ft

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by sheylord(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
coward ....is this an elected governor or force imposed govana...your citizens are dying and you're begging them to calm bah? you're foolish
tiri gbosa for fayose .... then no born fulani for ekiti
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Martin0(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
gypsey:
biz is doing well.. what bout you? you know I am a grown fuvking man, you need to show me some respect grin what the hell is xup? grin did you not see how it write my English? like when I asked you how do you do, not xup? grin na joke I dey joke o!
hahahahahaahhahahaha I understand man,ok,how do u do?grin
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahaahhahahaha I understand man,ok,how do u do?grin
Good! I am doing great! grin
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by TheKingIsHere: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
I dislike this okowa with a passion. He is very weak. Last year, every region in delta State was ready to fight these Fulani herdsmen to the death but okowa threatened to arrest anyone disrupting the peace.. Yet he has failed to arrest one single herdsmen. angry
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by TheKingIsHere: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
This is not cowardice. The Fulani are a tribe - most of them are herdsmen. If you chase them out there would surely be a reprisal.
The governor should ensure strict security measures and empower local security just like Fayose.
Violence is not always the answer - try to sue for peace whenever you can.
What none sense is this? Let there be reprisals in their land, we don't care anymore. They kill innocent people and ensure that there is no food to eat by destroying the crops.
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Martin0(m): 6:40am On Jul 20, 2017
gypsey:
Good! I am doing great! grin
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

181 Sacked Workers Floor NSCDC At Supreme Court / Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security / Court Bars APC NWC From Stopping Tuesday NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.