Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

A Dosage For All - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Dosage For All (303 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Dosage For All by Thatlonevoice(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
*HAVE HOPE*

stories about the struggles of rich men, business moguls and influential people in our society. Yet their story doesn't seem to be captivating and motivating.

Every beginning has its rough part. Courage is a determining factor to success. A timid person is frightened before a danger, a coward during the time and a courageous person afterwards.

Oh yes!! You have laboured for close to like a decade, you have kept on trying, my story still remain the same. My heart aches whenever I remember the toils I laboured yet no fruit to show for it.

Dearest, do not lose hope. Hope is the best possession. None are completely wretched but those who are without hope. Hope for the best.

When I applied for my first university scholarship. I hoped for the best. But I wasn't shortlisted for the scholarship. But I didn't lose hope. Hope kept me moving and trying. The problem is not the duration or how big your problems are. It's just a matter of... ARE YOU STILL TRYING??

The journey is not easy. To endure and overcome disappointments,failures ain't easy at all. Keep trying and striving. Once there is life there is hope. The road is thorny but the glory is bountiful. If no one believes you can do it. Believe you can. I believe that you can.
*#Thatlonevoice* does.
Together we can do it.
Together we can achieve it.
With hope we will become the best.

*#Thatlonevoice*
(09031736184)

(1) (Reply)

Edo Local Councils Share N2.146bn For August / Is Education A Barrier? / Ogun PDP Wishes Nigerians And Ogun State Citizens A Happy And Prosperous 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.