Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

"Official".the New Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro A Must Buy.7 Reasons!!! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / "Official".the New Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro A Must Buy.7 Reasons!!! (429 Views)

Infinix Mobiles - Zero 5, Note 4, Note 4 Pro At Lowest Prices? / Like New Infinix Hot 4 Pro / SOLD::::BRAND NEW Infinix Hot 4 Lite For Sale - 36k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Official".the New Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro A Must Buy.7 Reasons!!! by chris4pascal: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Infinix is here again.Are you considering about buying a smartphone,and you are confused plus you don't want to make a mistake nor buy a phone that is not worth it?,well what i'm about to reveal to you is not just a smartphone but a beast and an army of its kind. Infinix is gradually becoming a frontier force in Android devices both in Nigeria and some other developing countries in the world.Before,i used to think that there is nothing better than the Samsung and the htc  Android devices,but i found out that the advancement of technology of the Infinix devices is quietly outpacing most of the so called over-hyped and high cost Samsung and htc smartphones.Let me tell you my dear,htc and Samsung smartphones are just name.You have to make a choice that will best serve you and not name or fame.Below i'm going  to reveal to you 7 reasons to settle for nothing less than the.....Read More http://naijavitals.com/official-the-new-infinix-note-4-note-4-pro-a-must-buy-7-reasons

Re: "Official".the New Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro A Must Buy.7 Reasons!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
I did expect more from infinix. The note 4 has no special feel when compared to other note series and the S-series.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 5 For Quick Sale / Cyber Week Samsung Galaxy, Apple Iphone And Watch Special Sale / SOLD!! Neatly Used Bluboo Maya For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.