Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,583 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

About Mr. Grace2gace Tubaba! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / About Mr. Grace2gace Tubaba! (1199 Views)

Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival / ***see Tubaba (2face) New Makeover Tattoo To Thank Wife (with photos)*** / Should Tubaba Be Worried? Annie Idibia And Timaya 2 Close For Comfort?? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Mr. Grace2gace Tubaba! by niceuzor: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2007
Hello Everyone I guess u all Know about

MR. Grace2Gace Tubaba,wel if u know anything about him

then tell us what u think about him?

Cheers
Re: About Mr. Grace2gace Tubaba! by Emad(f): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2007
The Grass to Grace Album is very good
I think it better than the first
What made the first really boom is the African Queen song but for the other songs if yu compare them to what he has on this Album, This one is better, Much better.
I think this guy has a talent, go tubaba go, kiss
Re: About Mr. Grace2gace Tubaba! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2007
@Emad
we have totally different views. I think tuface released all his talent and ability on that first album. grass2grace is trash!!!
Re: About Mr. Grace2gace Tubaba! by kosikosi: 4:06am On Feb 24, 2007
my best song from the first cd is THANK U LORD,
' u no holy', odiya, african queen, ole were good tooo

2nd cd, 'noshakin' and 'for instance',

my vote goes to FACE TO FACE, original is always better, lol
Re: About Mr. Grace2gace Tubaba! by 9ja4eva: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2007
mactao:

@Emad
we have totally different views. I think tuface released all his talent and ability on that first album. grass2grace is trash!!!

Am with u jare.That CD is wack.I like the one from Faze sha.
Re: About Mr. Grace2gace Tubaba! by Emad(f): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2007
Ole was not on hif first CD
He released that to competit for teh channel O music Video Awards

tongue
Re: About Mr. Grace2gace Tubaba! by 9ja4eva: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2007
Ha really
Re: About Mr. Grace2gace Tubaba! by LORD101(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2007
Emad,
Ole was on the first Album, its obvious you know nothing about your so called 'FAVORITE ARTISTE'  now i see why u are his fan, Dull pair, lol
Re: About Mr. Grace2gace Tubaba! by Emad(f): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2007
haaaaaaaa lord you make me laugh

what in the world makes u think he is my "favorite"

and just makes u think tuface is dull? because he didnot go to school? u people have a weird idea of what u consider dull and intelligent, sometimes i am tempted to beleive that we need redemption in Naija cry cry cry

In any case i love the second album better that is my point, i understand u if u have a different view but Just mind you don't get insultive, cool
Re: About Mr. Grace2gace Tubaba! by jaybaby(f): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2007
Nuttin Really interesting abt it--Jus der!
Re: About Mr. Grace2gace Tubaba! by 9ja4eva: 1:35am On Feb 25, 2007
LORD101:

Emad,
Ole was on the first Album, its obvious you know nothing about your so called 'FAVORITE ARTISTE' now i see why u are his fan, Dull pair, lol

What you mean?
Emad:

haaaaaaaa lord you make me laugh

what in the world makes u think he is my "favorite"

and just makes u think tuface is dull? because he didnot go to school? u people have a weird idea of what u consider dull and intelligent, sometimes i am tempted to beleive that we need redemption in Naija cry cry cry

In any case i love the second album better that is my point, i understand u if u have a different view but Just mind you don't get insultive, cool

Tell am for me oh.

(1) (Reply)

Why Doesnt Nigeria Have Likes of Nelson Mandela To Tell Our Stories To The World / Omarion / Nollywood Movies In Clear Hd Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.