Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Why Does Ghanaian Media Portray Christabel Ekeh As Ghanaian? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Does Ghanaian Media Portray Christabel Ekeh As Ghanaian? (1306 Views)

Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot / Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Ghanaian Media Portray Christabel Ekeh As Ghanaian? by Gracebae(f): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Why does Ghanaian media portray Christabel Ekeh as Ghanaian despite having a Nigerian father?

i just noticed that most times she is always portrayed as Ghanaian. She grew up and schooled in Ghana and made her inroad into Ghanaian entertain industry does not make her Ghanaian.

this is the same way they claim Mr Eazi and Chinyere Yvonne Okoro, despite their Nigerianess both in name and culture.

I dont see Nigerians claim victoria Kimani despite spending most of her life here in Nigeria...

Re: Why Does Ghanaian Media Portray Christabel Ekeh As Ghanaian? by MasterKim: 1:22am On Jul 19, 2017
Who cares if she's Nigerian or not
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Media Portray Christabel Ekeh As Ghanaian? by EmyLeo(m): 1:29am On Jul 19, 2017
chaiii, nawa to u o @op, naija or Ghana,shebi the owner of the "origin" sef ain't complaining..
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Media Portray Christabel Ekeh As Ghanaian? by Just30: 8:14am On Jul 19, 2017
Gracebae:
Why does Ghanaian media portray Christabel Ekeh as Ghanaian despite having a Nigerian father?

i just noticed that most times she is always portrayed as Ghanaian. She grew up and schooled in Ghana and made her inroad into Ghanaian entertain industry does not make her Ghanaian.

this is the same way they claim Mr Eazi and Chinyere Yvonne Okoro, Nigerianess both in name and culture.

I dont see Nigerians claim victoria Kimani despite spending most of her life here in Nigeria...

cos in Ghanaian traditional setting, once your mum is Ghanaian or whatever tribe she is in Ghana ; that's where you belong.
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Media Portray Christabel Ekeh As Ghanaian? by achimotan(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Just30:
cos in Ghanaian traditional setting, once your mum is Ghanaian or whatever tribe she is in Ghana ; that's where you belong.

That is limited to Akans only.

Ewes,Dagombas,Gas and many others are patrilineal
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Media Portray Christabel Ekeh As Ghanaian? by achimotan(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Gracebae:

this is the same way they claim Mr Eazi and Chinyere Yvonne Okoro, Nigerianess both in name and culture.

Next time before u make ur assertions,ask yourself which passports they carry.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ghanaian Media Portray Christabel Ekeh As Ghanaian? by iamord(m): 12:05am On Jul 20, 2017
Gracebae:

gawd! these malnourished bloggers have taken bs to a whole new level
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Media Portray Christabel Ekeh As Ghanaian? by Just30: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2017
achimotan:

That is limited to Akans only.

Ewes,Dagombas,Gas and many others are patrilineal
yes
And there many more who are matrimonial as well
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Media Portray Christabel Ekeh As Ghanaian? by osemoses1234(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2017
Who she epp I don't give a Bleep nermar tell suares wer d Bleep dey

(1) (Reply)

Ghana TV: Shocking Confessions Of A Mortuary Man / Emotional Beverly Osu Will Adopt Cute Beggar [PICS] / Alicia Keys Stuns As She Poses In Sheer Lacy Bra [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.