Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Different Between Waec Scratch Care And Waec Pin. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Different Between Waec Scratch Care And Waec Pin. (867 Views)

Tutorial Centres In Lagos For Jamb And Waec / What Is The Difference Between WAEC And WASSCE / What Is The Diffrence Between Waec Certificate And Statement Of Result ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Between Waec Scratch Care And Waec Pin. by Fedric(m): 1:46am On Jul 19, 2017
please nairalanders what is the different between waec scratch card and waec pin?

i went to waec office at ikorodu to purchase waec scratch card but to my supprise i was told to register with them in order to buy from them and the pin<not scratch card> is #500 instead of the initial #450.

also that it will be sent to me via email. please is this how is being done now, has the system changed?
Re: Different Between Waec Scratch Care And Waec Pin. by Antina(f): 5:12am On Jul 19, 2017
Fedric:
please nairalanders what is the different between waec scratch card and waec pin?

i went to waec office at ikorodu to purchase waec scratch card but to my supprise i was told to register with them in order to buy from them and the pin<not scratch card> is #500 instead of the initial #450.

also that it will be sent to me via email. please is this how is being done now, has the system changed?

Same

(1) (Reply)

How Much Did You Last Pay As School Fees? / WAEC Rating Highlights Dwindling Fortunes Of Education In South-west / My Sunday Morning Math Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.