Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (24566 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 48th Birthday Today (photos) / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2017
May you die well.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by burkingx(f): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Old grass cutter

This won meat for bush don mature finish undecided
... angry

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by rossyc(f): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What a wasted life,

No husband,
No child.
No tangible achievements

46years of nothingness.
Who told u she has no child... She is divorced and has a son. Coupled with that she has achieved a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by burkingx(f): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2017
woodcook:
Please can someone help us with the pic of the guy beating this band? grin grin

Congratulations to her and may she lives a long life of fulfillment, amen.
.. angry

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by cerowo(f): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2017
Wow happy birthday ma'am . age with grace. Though you look younger
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2017
rossyc:

Who told u she has no child... She is divorced and has a son. Coupled with that she has achieved a lot.

My dear you had time to cure that boy's ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by burkingx(f): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What a wasted life,

No husband,
No child.
No tangible achievements

46years of nothingness.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2017
burkingx:
.. angry

hahaha. I seriously would like to put a face to the guy. If you have the info please pass it along.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Consray(f): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Happy birthday beautiful woman!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by NwaAmaikpe: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2017
rossyc:

shocked

I see.

Are those achievements?

Since you feel she has achieved a lot then there's no need for her to still be alive.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Gobhanky: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2017
I will marry u
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Acidosis(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2017
woodcook:

See one of the NL monitoring spirits grin grin

Since when does having a husband become an achievement? Who told you that every lady on earth most have a husband? It is statements like this from people like you that push our young girls into abusive marriages in a bid to avoid public shaming and many people have lost their lives and sanity to such marriages.

Who told you that everyone will have a child in their life time ? Who also told you that having a child is an achievement? Even efulefu and mad-women do have children.

So doing well for herself career wise is not a tangible investment? Are you well known in Nigeria as a result of your career just like her?

I profess in the name of the living God that you monitoring spirits should get behind Kate, amen grin grin

May Kate's happiness and well being continue to keep you up at night, amen, grin grin

May Kate's success be the one thing that will lead to your heart attack and that of your fellow monitoring spirits amen
grin grin grin

What is an achievement to you? career? Slaving all day and sweating just to eat is an achievement but smiling and dancing with your kids isn't?

Weh done sir
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Horlawoomey(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2017
It's also my birthday, happy birthday Katie

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by burkingx(f): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2017
woodcook:

hahaha. I seriously would like to put a face to the guy. If you have the info please pass it along.

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by mamachizzy(f): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What a wasted life,

No husband,
No child.
No tangible achievements

46years of nothingness.
says who? That's just not a nice thing to say about a person.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Acidosis:

What is an achievement to you? career? Slaving all day and sweating just to eat is an achievement but smiling and dancing with your kids isn't?

Weh done sir

Achievement is personal, I can't decide for you or try to judge you by what I consider achievement. I have met a lot of hippies that their sole aim in life is to be happy and leave as little a carbon foot print as they could. They take up a job that pays just enough for them to live by and leave them with plenty of time to do their stuffs. Some of them are meeting that objectives, to me they have done well for themselves.

I know of a lady when we were still very young she told me her greatest goal was to have a happy home, today she has achieved that and to the best of my knowledge she is happy. To me that is an achievement.

I also know a hand full of people that never wanted families, no kids, no wife, no husband by choice they are focused on their careers and to these set of people doing well in their careers is an achievement.

Bro, I cannot judge you or try to belittle you or make you feel bad based on what I consider an achievement which may be different from what you consider an achievement.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by laeffizy(f): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2017
You have the internet at your finger tips... Google knowledge instead of coming to nairaland to express stupidity. Kate Henshaw is a divorcee with a child, a girl child. Her life is her personal choice, you people should learn to put your noses only in your business, instead of coming to insult this beautiful lady on her birthday.

Happy birthday Mam.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Yuji: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2017
Good genes coupled with constant exercise is what makes Kate look this young and fresh! Just like me grin cheesy #workoutaddict kiss

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by awsaiboyoluba: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2017
Theband097278:
Procrastination has never helped anyone in life. Be a part of today's (19/07/2017) big win.
See belyow for more..

Photoshop grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by banmee(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2017
jay2pee:
Wooowwww lovely..... @46 and she still looks very young... My wife must look this way

No be by mouth. She has to work for it.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by ChristyB(f): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2017
She has a child.
Was married before so has tasted marriage if that's an achievment.
alot of achievements that you are too blind to see.

Be happy for people and your own happiness will locate you.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What a wasted life,

No husband,
No child.
No tangible achievements

46years of nothingness.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by esonna: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2017
jay2pee:
Wooowwww lovely..... @46 and she still looks very young... My wife must look this way
Don't border ur wife. Wen a lady gives birth to children her body starts to change. A married woman with kids will hardly look like a single lady

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2017
All the best to the birthday girl. May you never find cause to stop smiling...........
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by UDIOK: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What a wasted life,

No husband,
No child.
No tangible achievements

46years of nothingness.
you are a F.O.O.L keep running your mouth negatively

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by crisisexpert321(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Kate has got one child
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Tripplejay23(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2017
I no know say this woman don reach that age wow happy birthday mrs kate more to celebrate
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2017
are u new to nairaland?if not then i bet u have had enough of him...or u just have time to waste...diz lad is famous on this forum reckless abandon of his cognitive thinking apparatus..its a total disaster in that enclave he calls a head.. grin grin grin grin
woodcook:

See one of the NL monitoring spirits grin grin

Since when does having a husband become an achievement? Who told you that every lady on earth most have a husband? It is statements like this from people like you that push our young girls into abusive marriages in a bid to avoid public shaming and many people have lost their lives and sanity to such marriages.

Who told you that everyone will have a child in their life time ? Who also told you that having a child is an achievement? Even efulefu and mad-women do have children.

So doing well for herself career wise is not a tangible investment? Are you well known in Nigeria as a result of your career just like her?

I profess in the name of the living God that you monitoring spirits should get behind Kate, amen grin grin

May Kate's happiness and well being continue to keep you up at night, amen, grin grin

May Kate's success be the one thing that will lead to your heart attack and that of your fellow monitoring spirits amen
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2017
Acidosis:

Weh done sir

Which one be 'smiling and dancing with your kids'?

What people should do is ensure the space they occupy on this earth, the air they breathe.......is paid back with productive sustainable activity. Do something that matters to the improvement of the collective quality of life. If you aren't a creative or inventive person, work to sustain it at least. And if you have nothing else to offer, have children. But take care of them and raise them right so that you don't pollute this earth with delinquents. If you raise children who contribute positively to life, then you can pat yourself on the back. But don't think that just having them is any kind of laudable achievement in the macro scheme.

If you want to live your life small and selfishly, then that's your decision. You can decide what ever toys you need to keep you happy - luxury items, babies, sex-mates, spouses, friends, whatever. But if you're talking about the meaningfulness of your life to anyone but yourself, then you have a moral obligation to matter.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Acidosis(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2017
woodcook:

Achievement is personal, I can't decide for you or try to judge you by what I consider achievement

woodcook:
Since when does having a husband become an achievement?

You see why I quoted you in the first place? ^ ^

Anyway, Nairaland is a huge platform for everyone to make differing opinions on same issues in order to attract varying, and maybe, a confused audience.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Acidosis(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Which one be 'smiling and dancing with your kids'?

What people should do is ensure the space they occupy on this earth, the air they breathe.......is paid back with productive sustainable activity. Do something that matters to the improvement of the collective quality of life. If you aren't a creative or inventive person, work to sustain it at least. And if you have nothing else to offer, have children. But take care of them and raise them right so that you don't pollute this earth with delinquents. If you raise children who contribute positively to life, then you can pat yourself on the back. But don't think that just having them is any kind of laudable achievement in the macro scheme.

Which one be "career"?

Maybe I should summarize my points again, having a career is not superior or more important than having and raising children.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Timaya Spend Night Out Together In Lagos (Photos) / Ugezu Ugezu And Family Survive Ghastly Motor Accident (Video) / Association Talks On Death Of Royhill Edozie; CEO Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.