Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,717 members, 7,844,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies (13141 Views)

Osinbajo Kicks Against Anonymous Ownership Of Companies / List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal / At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by Omoluabi16(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2017
Omoluabi ni wa.
God bless Yoruba land.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by Limitless72(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2017
Me I no lie
I no understand anything
Abeg mey person explain am give me
Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by Lazyreporta(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2017
Wisdombankxz:
Nice one...

16.1k followers instagram page for sale. Call/whatsapp 08084334575

How much

Call 07030407370
Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by GeneralOjukwu: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2017
Instead of Jews to develop their Israel,

They would help Afonja develop Lagos which would enter Oodua Group.

Keep shouting "Lagos is no man's land"...

Siddon make Pant dey wear you... grin

17 Likes

Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by sarrki(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2017
ZUBY77:

Sarrki,
This July 17, 2017 (Yesterday) registered Moniker is trying to play with your job.
Please warn him to keep off your Job, unless you want to become unemployed.

Unless of course 1+1 = 1.

I have never , will never use the word flat head

All I know is ipob miscreants

4 Likes

Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by jonnytad(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2017
OldBeer:
Bu.. but Lagos is a no man's land na.
It does not belong to a particular tribe.
Oniranu oshi.

Na bcoz get open hand for here...... our brothers at the other end worry too much.
Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
So lagos didn't have stake in odua investment before?

I though eko hotel is part of odua investment just like premier hotel.
They once had, but they pulled out during the administration of Bola Tinubu. This is just like a reintergration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by EvilMetahuman: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
They once had, but they pulled out during the administration of Bola Tinubu. This is just like a reintergration
oh ok

Thanks

Why did they pull out though?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by hakeem4(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2017
Wisdombankxz:
Nice one...

16.1k followers instagram page for sale. Call/whatsapp 08084334575
how much ?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by OAUTemitayo: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2017
deepwater:
The funny thing is that one short knickers wearing flattino at upper iweka could afford to buy this odua investment company in 6 minutes only.

Op by the way, I would love to attend their annual general meeting at least just to see how everybody therein would be whopping on some hydraulics with their five fingers grin

That's all they know best, gather in the name of meeting and get hydraulic soup inoculation undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by PenSniper: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Brendaniel:
Anytime i read things like this, i think of the east, everyone is just running his own government the way he likes. No unity whatsoever....

They say they are republican. Also they don't trust one another to do anything genuinely and right.
How can they co-operate when they don't even employ citizens from across their states for jobs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by PenSniper: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
I thank God for creating a child of Oduduwa.
Proudly Oodua.
The only region in Nigeria that scored many firsts in Africa to the envy of haters. That was the genesis of the conspiratorial gang-up by other regions against the great Awo and the West but to their own respective regret.
Oodua a gbe wa o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by PenSniper: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
limeta:
Benin kingdom

Could you explain, please ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by Birminghamvirgo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
TVTKOKO:
as in eh,, those guys are just too intelligent.. Doing undercover work with minimal noise. I know the "lagos is a no man's land" noisemakers would be having headache at this development. They should just sit down and watch how to do things diplomatically from their superiors, and not making noise upandan for one agitation that holds no water.. Smh

Y ll they says Lagos is no mans land?
Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by miqos02(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

I think Lagos pulled out during tinubu era. it was a part of the group before
Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Lagos is part of it but now to join the group OFFICIALLY.
Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by Brendaniel: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
PenSniper:

They say they are republican. Also they don't trust one another to do anything genuinely and right.
How can they co-operate when they don't even employ citizens from across their states for jobs.

So true...
Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by Kingspin(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
The major groups in Nigeria should take a cue from the Southwest and pursue regionalism gradually, quietly and under the rader.
Just one or two bring people to Lagos not Canada standard of living.
Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by stonemasonn: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Onet is dead nah.
Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by matrixme(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
deepwater:
The funny thing is that one short knickers wearing flattino at upper iweka could afford to buy this odua investment company in 6 minutes only.

Op by the way, I would love to attend their annual general meeting at least just to see how everybody therein would be whopping on some hydraulics with their five fingers grin

That's all they know best, gather in the name of meeting and get hydraulic soup inoculation undecided
You ought to remember to take that your drug daily by 10:30am for optimal brain function
Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by KJSheggs(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
dre11:

I think this is a brilliant move to both unify the South-West and bring real progress to the body. They havent been really effective in recent past

http://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-join-odua-group-three-months/

Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by kaymust: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
"Raji said the process of admitting Lagos as the sixth Southwest owner-state, which started last year, would be completed in the next three months".

May be this will curb the current nepotism and incompetence that is currently bedevilling the regional company
Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by oduastates: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
miqos02:
I think Lagos pulled out during tinubu era. it was a part of the group before

Lagos was never part of the group but the indigenes benefitted from the activities .
The decision not to include Lagos was strategic .

This was to prevent the federal government from sabotaging the group when Lagos island was the federal capital territory. The hostile federal government was just too close for comfort

Odua investment was set up to consolidate on the successes of the western regional government. It was the closest thing to a regional form of governance without regions.
Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by reuben79: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
JasonScolari:

.If they like, they should join Stella Oduah Cosmetic group, E nor konsine me.
cos u no dey like good thins dat comin from s/w....jst take am easy or hence u will kill urself
Re: Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies by feelgoodInc: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
is Lagos a Yoruba land?

I've been hearing stories that it's not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Aregbesola Bags Doctorate Degree In Public Administration(photos) / Gas, Meter Price Hike: FG, NERC Pushing Nigerians To The Wall – Gani Adams / CUPP Alleges Plots To Remove Mahmoud As INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.