Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Bitcoins For Sale At The Cheapest Rate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoins For Sale At The Cheapest Rate (567 Views)

Get Free Bitcoins For Only Participating In Simple Online Task / Bitcoins For Sale At An Affordable & Negotiable Price / TBC And Bitcoins For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoins For Sale At The Cheapest Rate by Aleliberty(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2017
I have decided to sell some BTC from my earning for a serious buyer here at the rate of 369 Naira per dollar. (Not 420 Naira per dollar)

You don't need to speak too much grammar calling me names, I prefer to sell to someone in Abuja where we can meet face to face and get the transaction on the spot.

Stock is limited
Re: Bitcoins For Sale At The Cheapest Rate by Zdoh(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2017
ll /whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.

SKRILL -NETELLER -BITCOIN -PAYPAL AND PAYONEER.

Kindly check signature below for contact.
Re: Bitcoins For Sale At The Cheapest Rate by Aleliberty(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Zdoh:
ll /whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.

SKRILL -NETELLER -BITCOIN -PAYPAL AND PAYONEER.

Kindly check signature below for contact.

Thank you sir, I can sell it myself and am already doing that
Re: Bitcoins For Sale At The Cheapest Rate by Zdoh(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aleliberty:

Thank you sir, I can sell it myself and am already doing that
Ok nice .
Re: Bitcoins For Sale At The Cheapest Rate by Aleliberty(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2017
All of Una scammer wey De waste Una time with me, I will help you waste it.

I earned my coins in a hard legit way and I won't be gullible to donate it for you lazy ass..

(1) (Reply)

Mmm: Merging Of Participants Has Started / Waste Product Business- How Do I Make Money From It / How To Recover Your Btc wallet Lost Private Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.